Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Default Guys that try looking sexy with a cock in their mouth

Why do guys who love sucking tranny cock try to enhance the effect with a sexy look? ( Sour lemon bed room eyes)

Where a guy who eats pussy just gets down to buisness

I say less cock sucking facial theatrics, and more basic, less dramatic skills are all the guys need

Leave the looking pretty with a cock in the mouth to the ladies

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

So... Is this the complaint of a director, or the recipient?

If the former: Sorry, can't help. I can't even get the video to work on my cell phone.

If the latter: I see 2 options. Either close your eyes & enjoy, or just grab him by the ears.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Rookie Poster

I agree Kira. The one providing the oral pleasure should be committed and focused on the task at hand (mouth, really). The job is done much better that way!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

WTF?!?!?!??????

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Just switch off the light. Could benefit you in more than one way even.

Rookie Poster

Default you hit the nail on the head Kira...

...if folks worried more about doing it well...and not so much about looking good while doing it...there'd be alot more happy people in trannydom!

Believe me...if you're doing it right...whomever you're doing it too could care less about how you look...and will surely commit themselves to doing it right when it's your turn...lol

Heh.

I have a couple of pictures of myself that could apply well here. I don't think I could find one and I'm pretty sure I'd earn the ire of one of the participants if I posted the other.

In one, taken by one of my GG lovers many, many, many...OK...You get the idea...years ago, you can see my eyes and nose and her generously fluffy bush (I tend to extremes: Shaved smooth or heavily forrested). I don't know if you'd call the look on my face 'sexy', per se, but it is obvious that I am certainly 'content'.

The other, taken in =THIS= century, shows me in en oral flagrante with one of the gurls and...er...well...it's kinda hard to see my face in that shot.

So...I guess...Unless you find a she-cock engulfed by a salt-n-pepper beard 'sexy', then maybe it isn't.

Not that I really cared much about that possibility at the moment the pic was taken...

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

LOL!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

i try my best not to look but i can still feel their eyes burning!!! It's hard to enjoy it when u feel like u have to put on a show

Junior Poster

LOL Kira I wish I hadnt avoided this thread earlier just because of the title. I totally agree, just suck and Ill look down everynow and then just to watch my cock disappearing and reappearing in that lovely mouth.