Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Twilight 2008

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Twilight 2008

Synopsis: Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) has always been a bit different, never caring about or fitting in with the trendy girls at her Phoenix, Arizona high school. When her mother Renee (Sarah Clarke) remarries and decides to move with her new husband to Florida, and Bella decides to go live with her father, Charlie (Billy Burke), in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she doesn't expect anything to change. Then she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson), a boy unlike any she's ever met. Intelligent and witty, his piercing eyes see straight into her soul. Soon, Bella and Edward are swept up in a passionate and decidedly unorthodox romance. Edward can run faster than any cheetah, he can stop a moving car with his bare hands, and he hasn't aged since 1918. Most importantly, he's a vampire. Like all vampires, he's immortal. He doesn't drink human blood (they're vampire "vegetarians"), which is rare among the vampire population. Instead, they go on regular "hiking" trips, where they feed on prey such as grizzly bears and mountain lions. For Edward, Bella is the thing he has waited ninety years for - a soul mate. But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy. And what will they do when James (Cam Gigandet), Laurent (Edi Gathegi), and Victoria (Rachel Lefevre) come into town and James sets his sights on Bella? Will true love prevail when Edward is forced to save her life and conquer his thirst? The true question is, When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Official site and Trailer: http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

I wanna watch his film!!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

It was filmed down the road from my home in the country, last winter. Traffic was held up for weeks, and there were all sorts of peppy blonde women walking around the gravel pit (that's where they were shooting the scene). Strange to see them filming at 2 in the morning in such a quiet dark area.

Like I've said, I wanna go see this movie. The trailer looks really good. Add the fact that I love vampire flicks not to mention I am a huge fan of Robert Pattinson since Harry Potter days! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Gah! It took me a zillion years (last couple of days) but you just cracked it for me! That guy was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter! I knew I'd seen in him in some other movie but I just couldn't make the connection. Err, I have nothing useful to say, I don't think I'll see this movie, that was just driving me nuts the past few days, since I saw the trailer. I really should've just used IMDB...

What's Bruce Lee's favourite drink? Wataaahhhhh!!

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Rookie Poster

Twilight was a great movie if you are fans of the book series. Just mind you that all teenage girls and their mother will watching it to as well. If you are a traditional lover of vampires, remember these vampires have no fangs and don't sleep but i'm sure you will love the movie.

Junior Poster

if you want to see an excellent vampire movie, go see let the right one in, instead of this fluff.

Veteran Poster

I work in a bookstore and I am so fed up with the Twilight series, at first I was going to buy the series for my girlfriend's teenage daughter. However, once I found out how many of the fans are total obnoxious nerds, I was more than relieved when my girlfriend's daughter said she tried reading the first book and thought it rather simple.

TES
    William

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

I've heard a lot of negative criticism against this book series and movie. I will admit it has me a bit hesitant on how it'll turn out, but alas I'm biased in all things revolving around Vampires, Zombies, and Werewolves, and will give this movie a shot just as I will give a lot of B grade campy movies a shot. I sat through Lost Boys 2 for crying out loud and other than a couple references to the 1st Lost Boys and the end scene the movie was total and complete crap. I imagine that Twilight will at least have a good story, plagued with teenage romanticism though it may be.

btw, I will be downloading the movie not going to the theater! lol but to be honest, I reserve the movie theater for "sure thing" blockbuster hits, everything else gets downloaded first and if it's good I MAY buy on dvd. Don't want people thinking I'm cheap, it has nothing to do with the "price of admission" I'm just a bit anti-social and sitting in a movie theater with tons of teenagers talking and throwing candy and such is not my idea of a good time.

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

Default Twilight

this is going to be good. look out jk rowling stephanie is in town.
    :P

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."