Rookie Poster

Default Questions for all...

Questions for anybody who visits this site (well all the pictures are great, but a break is not always a bad thing!):

What is it about shemales that gets our interest? I can't quite figure it out, or define it.

I (obviously) don't have a problem with it, but this particular taste was something that I'd never really considered until a few years ago. I guess when you're growing up and becoming curious about things, it's not really on the radar.

The view from the girls is also interesting. I think that Joanna Jet posted on the site some time ago and gave some interesting insights. I think a common assumption is that most girls intend to go through with full SRS - might be true sometimes but clearly not always.

What I am confused with is that I don't find the concept of post-op girls particularly attractive, yet I am not sexually attracted to men. It's just the combination of the whole female persona, WITH a cock that does it for me.

Any other viewpoints on this?

(By the way, great site and guys - keep the pictures coming!)

Veteran Poster

Totally, I think we all (and by we I mean the majority of us guys in the tg community) feel that same attraction. That combination of a cock and titties is part of it, but i think it's more because I don't feel any attraction to some guy in a dress. it goes without saying a lot of these chicks are more feminine then most women.ok I'm just rambling.

honey id ont think you'd be saying that if you didnt see us without makeup!! have you ever seen any of us when we roll out of bed in the morning?? hair, makeup and lighting can do wonders for anyone1!!! you men dont realize that we are all dolled up for out pics!!

Veteran Poster

no actually I've been with girls who didn't need make up and to get all "dolled up for pictures". If that's what you need to do, more power to you, but don't classify all girls by your experience

Professional Poster

I like cock but Im not turned on by masculinity anything that is hairy or to muscular turnes me off, but a big cock in some lingerie is really sexy.

Rookie Poster

I only like cocks when they're on a girl

It doesn't make sense, and I don't spend too much time worrying about it. My first experience sort of happened by accident. I had never thought about being with a t-girl, ever. And I just happened to bump into a girl on the street one night who was gorgeous. It took me an hour or so to work up the courage to talk to her, and when I finally did I realized she was a t-girl. Instead of being turned off, I still wanted her, and I wound up fucking her in the park (no, she wasn't a hooker, although I'm still not sure why she was standing on the corner for an hour). I had no interest in seeing our touching her penis that first time, and it took me a year or so before I could finally work up the courage to try and hook up with another t-girl. I did, and spent most of the night with her 9 inch cock in my mouth.

Why am I suddenly attracted to t-girls? Why do I have no interest in a guy's penis when I love girls' penises? Will I ever be interested in a guy's penis? Does this mean I'm gay? The answer to all of these questions is "I don't know". And I don't really care either. The only thing I do know is that I love t-girls, cocks, titties, and all. And that's all I worry about...

Gold Poster

same here too...

i find the cock a really beautiful and heavenly thing when i see it on a beautiful girl...it just drives myself and my dick insane...

in my opinion there's nothing in this world that comes close to a HungAngel...they r perfect in everyway

i like shemales and am proud of it...shemales r the in things and shemales r the future...

iluvshemales