Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Are you an Organ donor?

And why?

What body part/s would you be willing to part with/donate?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I'm an organ donor

I donate an organ to a lapdancing chick once a week

she gives it back after the dance, usually with my tip

seriously........................no but I would donate my organs, don't jinx me Hara

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I'm an organ donor

I donate an organ to a lapdancing chick once a week

she gives it back after the dance, usually with my tip

seriously........................no but I would donate my organs, don't jinx me Hara
    lol I bet you keep that specific organ well lubricated!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Senior Member Veteran Poster

I'm an avid motorcycling (with a helmet).

When I'm riding, its always at the back of my mind, so I have a signed hand written card beneath the plastic (its the first thing someone sees when they open the wallet) that says I'm a donor.

I also have my brother-in-law cell phone number written on back of my license, just in case. He has the non-family perspective (and I've made my feelings known) that could come in useful.

I'd be proud to donate my body to anything that has a scientific use. If medical school students could somehow draw some knowledge from dissection: awesome. If someone could use my corneas (or anything), even better.

I draw the line at Gunther von Hagens, who I think is real fucked up.

After being dead (not alive) for 15 billion years, I can care a less what happens to my body once I'm gone.

Its all atoms.

Rookie Poster

For an honest answer (lol), I'm an Organ Donor and everything is up for grabs. I always get a laugh out of the George Carlin (RIP) skit about organ donors, (the one where he saids paramedics dont save people with donor cards since they're only looking for spare parts). As for why, simply put I won't need them. I'm not so vain as to care what happens with my body when i'm dead, I've actually told friends to weld me into a 40Gal drum, perferate it and roll it into the harbour if they want, I won't be around to care.

Junior Poster

Yes. My card says I am willing to donate any organ for transplant, but not for research.

I should probably rethink that.

Why?

Saving a life is enough reason, or someone's eyesight. If they could transplant genitals I would have no problem parting with my naughty bits to give to someone who can use them.

Junior Poster

yes i am. i am willing to donate anything that could be used to help someone else

Junior Poster

I routinely donate my organ to any hot babes that may want it.

let the good times roll..

Rookie Poster

Everyone should be an organ donor. ITs the gift of life and I have experienced this with my family. You really can't explain it but the amazing fact is is not only can give someone a new lease on life but it also can make them a new person. Someone who may have been mad inside or always angry seems to become the best person around when and if they get a second chance. You often get to enjoy the best times of their life with them and you can't ever replace that or get it back. The only way it will happen is if peeps like up sign those cards.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

LMAO @ JW & Hara

but yea, I got it in my will that anything they can use, go right ahead. i wont need it anymore.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P