Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

although some would and do, I think that actually dating a ts for most is part of a bigger fantasy, an extended "GFE" experience.

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

Rookie Poster

Default YEA

yea I would totally date a ts, the question should be would they date

Default Re: Would you Date a Ts? hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Marie
    I mention this because drug use should not be a dealbreaker for love.
    For me it would be with a GG, why would it not be with a TS?

I appreciate the reasons you mentioned for taking drugs, but those don't belong in a relationship. I tend to think that our relationship in itself would remove the need for drugs.

Also, I appreciate the problems associated with a gender problem and those resulting from the transition itself, but those in itself could, with a little help, be dealt with. I agree with the comment that I would not date someone with serious psychological problems, and the same goes for a GG. BTDT, not doing it again because it d@mn near cost me my own mental health. A relationship should yield positive energy, not suck it up.

Junior Poster

Default F

For me it was a wonderful romance and as full of emotional, love and tender passion as any gg I've fallen in love with - no different and perhaps even more special. From the first moment she swept into the area of the roof I was at over the Vault when they had Club Third Sex, to the evenings and afternoons at her place where we dined, chatted, or made love. To the little morning meetings for brunch near 1st Avenue and 1st - and of course our evenings at Robots. She's in Italy now, happily married and I wish her the world. For me it was wonderful and for her I hope the same.

Peace

Veteran Poster

I think that my handle makes it very clear that I am all about the relationship.

But for real, nowadays, in my experience I think a relationship with anyone is difficult. With pressures coming from both sides as well as outside of a relationship, I think through my decisions well when pondering dating someone seriously. The things I think about reflect the importance of communication, trust, respect and sense of humor. After those and many other important factors, what is between her legs is really of little importance.

Default Relationships

I was in a committed relationship with a TS woman for 4 years, all they way through her GRS. She dumped me about a year later for another trans gendered woman. Go figure.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Relationships

Quote Originally Posted by jcld
    I was in a committed relationship with a TS woman for 4 years, all they way through her GRS. She dumped me about a year later for another trans gendered woman. Go figure.
    shit happens

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

I would.......but my standard for dating at this stage in the game, whether it be TS or GG, is very high. If i cant connect on a physical and mental level with the person, its not gonna happen. im definitly more open-minded to it than i was when i was younger.

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Rookie Poster

That is the same question I had why should anything relationship related be different for GG or TS or whatever their identity? And yes it is very much those positive relationships that brought me through those times when I was in my own downward spiral. Now 4 years later I am probably the most discriminating when it comes to bridging the gap of integrating the people I date into my personal life of friends and family, but it does happen for those who understand and respect my preference of polyamory at this point in my life.