Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546474849505156 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Re: How many guys here would actually DATE a TS?

I would not hesitate to date or be in a long-term relationship with a transsexual. In fact, I'd welcome it!

I have issues with dating in general due to my high standards especially for personality and habits(Don't get me wrong I'm shallow too). Generally I'm pretty attracted to trans women even some that don't pass that well to some people.
    Pretty popular with the (cis) ladies but i think due to my height(5'3) I'm not really what most trans women are look for, plus i'm a college student who works a minimum wage job probably not the type of boyfriend most trans girls are looking for either even the transgirls my age seem to be a lot more picky on that front.
    Also not white so that's probably a big no for a lot of girls
    Just depends on if i'm compatible I'm not an easy person to date but I'm pro-lgbt, smart and open about my attraction so I feel i'll get lucky someday.

Member Rookie Poster

Have done it and would do it again. Not available for dating right now but would not hesitate to date a TS seriously. Back in my dating years I contemplated what it would feel like to make the introduction to my parents but because I am such an assertive hardcore alpha male my parents would never, ever have the guts to question my judgment about something like this. Certainly not to my face at least. They know I would be perfectly comfortable cutting cut out anyone in my life who couldn't keep up -- yes, family included. One awkward showing and that'd be it. I never actually got far enough into a relationship to do this in my dating years (and at that time I had a lousy relationship with my parents anyway) but I wondered if I would be nervous, scared to have that conversation, and yes, maybe at one time. But then I quickly realized I don't need people to agree with me to enjoy myself and even enjoy them and I think that socialization is really the thrust of your question, right?

Member Rookie Poster

One thing to add. I have a Brazilian colleague at the office who, after a round or two of drinks, will start evangelizing the joys of TS sex in a totally, admirably un-self-conscious way. As in, topic 1 is Obamacare and he somehow finds a way for topic 2 to become graphic TS sex anecdotes. The first time or two people teased him and it was a little uncomfortable / weird because how are you supposed to respond to that in a mixed social setting around people you know professionally for the most part (that is, the group may be half work friends and half just people you see at work)? I'm surprised to say that in a rather conservative, male dominated industry after a time or two people just laughed it off and indulged him and chalked it up to his being an all around horndog and eccentric to begin with.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Yes i would as im very open with my family bout all things in my life, i have had serious relationships with a t-girls before and had several visits to there and my parents homes, was awkward first time when i started sucking one of my ex's cock she was rock hard and starting to shoot when her dad knocked on door and was about to walk in, luckily she locked the door, reckon he may have freaked out at that sight haha, plus when i get fucked i tend to moan very loudly apparently, any way im off the point a bit, but yeah no probs dating a t-girl

Junior Member Rookie Poster jami3ferrari's Avatar

I think lotta guys would but the question is would the girl date the guy ? From what I seen lotta girls are picky and lotta guys play games so either way it's a tough situation

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Cool Veteran Poster CoolAwesomeBXDude's Avatar

i know i might get flammed for saying this but i'll be honest

i wouldnt steady date a ts maybe a post op but that's a big maybe

I would. I'm not getting my hopes up though, it seems like transgirls are more interested in each other than in us guys.

Junior Poster

I would, if she is not manly, crossdresser or transvestite or Cathyn Jenner. Actually if she is feminine and looks good I would love to take such transgirl gently, while milking her during giving a prostate massage.

Hi all, I'm new here, but just wanted to add my 2 cents...

For me, I'd love to date a TS. I had a short fling when I was much younger with a wonderful transgirl. We still catch up every so often, and have stayed friends since. It couldn't have worked back then because I was young, dumb and insecure. Now that I've matured somewhat, I think I have another roadblock to dating a TS: I'm a crossdresser and I love to bottom. I dated a precious few cis women that were cool with it (my current gf uses dildos on me, but XDing is a no-go...). Most of the TS ladies I've come across over the years didn't seem to want anything to do with either. My friend to me she had tried topping in the past but didn't care for it. She then said that while she would be willing to do it if her partner wanted it, but she was worried then he wouldn't think of her as a woman. I understand both points. Hell, I don't much care for topping male partners (though I fully enjoy it with women!). IMHO, I think some TS ladies see topping as a "male activity," and like my friend, think that by topping a male it makes them less feminine. I'm sure many are completely comfortable with it, but I just haven't been fortunate enough to come across them.

Ok, that was more long-winded than I meant. lol

TL;DR: I've got my own kinks, and getting it in the butt is a big one, so anyone I date has to be into it, whether they come factory equipped with a dick or have to strap one on. It limits the dating pool somewhat, but there's no sense in pursuing a relationship with someone you're not compatible with sex-wise.

If you read this far, you're a trooper