Thread: Remember her?

Silver Poster

What a sad story man! The police is an institution for the little man to live his violent perversions. To protect and to serve..... the rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    What a sad story man! The police is an institution for the little man to live his violent perversions. To protect and to serve..... the rich.
    That's a little bit of a broad statement. There are plenty of asshole cops but I think its safe to say that the vast majority of cops are not out to physically hurt people.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    That's a little bit of a broad statement. There are plenty of asshole cops but I think its safe to say that the vast majority of cops are not out to physically hurt people.
    I wasnīt talking about all of them as invidiuals. Itīs just the sense of the police (as a government institution) and has been in the past like nowdays.

Junior Poster

yet another reason to stay out of the back assward South

If I knew it was gonna be this kind of party, I'd'a stick my dick in the mashed potatoes!

There was another story about her that came out earlier about the police beating.
    After that they said she was living in an apartment that had the water and electricity shut off.
    They said there were USED condom rappers in front over her house and that she had to go to a neighbor to bathe.
    She had a HORRIBLE demise.
    I imagine(only a guess) that she may have had substance abuse problems.
    This is a very sad story in my opinion.

Rookie Poster

so she was suing the police and now she's dead, conspiracy?