Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transwomen

Junior Poster

I would hand my little measly $2000 weekly paycheck to Celeste! She's gorgeous...Kelly, you're gorgeous also

Home is where the Heart is....

Quote Originally Posted by Lick UR Lovely
    I would hand my little measly $2000 weekly paycheck to Celeste! She's gorgeous...Kelly, you're gorgeous also
    If we are bidding.
    $3000

Platinum Poster

yall r fucking dumb^^

shell take both of them

$20 that w/ all those thousands yall are offering neither want to call her, get her the required: flight, hotel, and donation fee tho

so much for weak offers that dont hold up

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    . A few weeks ago some dude in Fla. told Kira that he would fly her down to visit him. Don't know what happened, but I seriously doubt he went through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden
    Quote Originally Posted by ........b43
    I would gladly pay your way......

Send me a PM then hun
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    yall r fucking dumb^^

shell take both of them

$20 that w/ all those thousands yall are offering neither want to call her, get her the required: flight, hotel, and donation fee tho

Brrrr! Its getting cold, and I'm still waiting for my invite.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

I'll say that of the girls I've met in person, probably the most amazing was Leather Thorns, visiting Baltimore a month or so ago. She just had this allure and confidence and was so nice and genuine. not only that we had a lot in common, namely our obsession with latex and BDSM. We really got along well and I had a real hard time saying good bye.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    yall r fucking dumb^^

shell take both of them

Wow, if you can't see we are joking around!
    Who is the dumb one^^^^^^

Don't take everything all serious. It's the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    DL thank you, but it has to be in person! Not from pics or vids. A transsexual that you met in person that blew you away!
    Maybe a visit to the US is in order... :P

Junior Poster

No personal meeting yet

Junior Poster

Lola Malone I actually talked to (maybe more) and a close second but much more recently, Foxxy. Foxxy was with friends and super casual so didnt talk to her, might have seemed geekish/fan seeking autograph -ish.

Veteran Poster

Default Transwomen

OMG you guys, you are so sweet! Im so flattered Thank you so much. Havent been on in awhile, and my bff called me and was like... OMG Kelly Shore posted the sweetest thing about you, so I had to check it out.

Aww Honey *big hugs & sloppy wet kisses* hehe... Thank you so much my love, that truly was the sweetest thing EVER!

I had no idea... When I first met you, I thought you were just a shy girl, thats why you were kind of timid. The 2nd time we met, you spoke, and you seemed like a genuinely sweet girl.You seem to keep getting better and better looking every time I see you. You looked GORGE last time... Cant wait to see you again, with your new look, Im sure youll look more amazing than ever. I keep telling people you look good in pics, but even better in person, and thats what counts! Theres alot of photogenic girls out there, "monets"... that look great in pics, then you meet them in person, and your like, oh wow, umm ok. lol And then there are girls, who are pretty in pics, but better looking in person, and I think thats a catergory, we can both fall under

To answer the Topic question, and I have lived many places, and vistied many as well, and in my travels have met alot of the girls. But only one has made me GAG! Hands Down, has to be... ANNA ALEXANDER. She was so sweet and much better looking in person. The look, face, skin, femininity, body, poise, and style. She had it all, Love you Anna XoXo RIP

Thanks agian Kelly, See you around Babe XoXO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	renaepictures031_105.jpg 
Views:	664 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	209645   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00373_178.jpg 
Views:	666 
Size:	186.5 KB 
ID:	209646   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc00357_815.jpg 
Views:	665 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	209647