Thread: strap on jane

Professional Poster

Default strap on jane

has anyone joined the site and could post a review of the site content and vidoes

thank you

Rookie Poster

strapon jane is a pretty good site, she often nails hot little transvestites with her collection of strapons. I join like like every 4 months. hope that helps

Default Strapon Jane

www.rabbitsreviews.com
    Strapon Jane describes herself as "the most hardcore British strapon Mistress around" and after watching her fuck trannies and hot babes, it is hard to argue. I am not sure Jane suffers from penis envy anymore, since she practically has her strapon with her at all times and the great thing about her site is there is more than just strapon fucking available.

StraponJane has a great homepage because it is so simple. You get a nice big shot of her plus a link to photos and videos. Once you click on one of those you will be taken to the area and find more links on the top menu like bio and friend's galleries. The design is black, which is always good on a femdom site.

There are 120 photosets here and the variety is great. I saw Jane show off her hot legs, trample men with her feet, play with chicks, spank, dress men up in women's clothing and more. The quality of pictures has definitely improved since the last time we were here, which is great.

I counted 72 videos in all, and some are divided into several parts. The videos are downloadable in Windows Media, but once again the lighting and camera work is not the greatest here and neither is the quality. It is really a shame because Jane does it all. I saw her suck a dude's cock at night, take on black dicks and fuck trannies and babes with her trusty strap-on. She is sexy and very sensual indeed. The quality is variable, but there are some great-quality vids.

There are no bonuses at Strapon Jane besides the friend's galleries, and I suppose the amount of content here is not the problem anyway. Jane is a horny and sexy femdom and the quality of her site just keeps improving.