Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Queen Universe Pageant TONIGHT !!! Who's Attending?

Okay, the gas tank is topped off, the oil's been checked, and the windshield cleaned, so it looks like I'm all set to drive up to LA to attend the pageant tonight at the Circus Disco.
    I've been fighting off a minor cold these last few days, but it seems to be on the decline so I should be at 90 percent by the time the first girl butchers her lines. Hee-hee.

Okay, so who's attending tonight? I know Willie, Buddy, and Bob will be attending, but is anyone else going for sure? Felicia? Hara? LAGent? It would be cool to meet some of the other posters from this place. ...It's going to be so cool to finally meet Juliana too.

... On the other hand, if you're the type that would prefer to remain anonymous and lurk in the shadows, have a great time too.

... Hmmmm, I still haven't decided whether to go with boots or wingtips.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

I'm in Real, but I am waiting until Sunday for the finals lol.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Of course I'll be there...suited up. No jerseys for this event!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Gold Poster

LA, Willie:

I'm leaving for Los Angeles in a little while. I just responded to some missives I received overnight. I look forward to meeting up with you guys and taking in this night of beautiful lovelies. I'm looking forward to meeting Juliana. She seems like a cool person.

Yep, Willie, this is NOT a jersey type night. I'm actually taking several shirts and jackets, etc., and won't decide what to wear until crunch time. It's all about the lighting, ya know?

By the way, where are people meeting afterward since the Yukon is now gone?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Realgirls4me
    By the way, where are people meeting afterward since the Yukon is now gone?
    Don't know yet. A few of us went to Barney's Beanery after the USA pageant; tonight is still up in the air.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I wish I could go just to see who was in and who will win..but I am working 12 hour days.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Where's the report and the pics?

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    Where's the report and the pics?
    Due time, my friend...due time!

A fine time was had by all. Nice meeting Willie, Bob and Realgirls4me (thanks again for the beverages Real). Felicia, you looked Stunning and Danielle perrformed her song and danced like a Star.
    Pics to follow as soon as I can find the cable to download the pics off the camera.

Before You Attempt to Beat the Odds, Be Sure You Could Survive The Odds Beating You.

GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

i had a great time at the pageant! next year again! it was nice meeting realgirls4me, lol i know he was taking lots of pictures on me on stage, thanks for all who cheered for me.

xxx