Rookie Poster

Default Where are they now?...I miss these hotties!!! :(

There's a few hotties that I havent seen or heard anything from in a while, and its got me bummed out..

Aly Sinclair- Ive loved this girl since I first seen her, but I dont hear much about her these days! She's one of the ones Ive missed the most! Definitely one of my all time favorites!! Love ya Aly!! xoxo

Yasmin Rios- Another beauty that I cant get enough of. I havent seen anything from her in a while. The ALWAYS beautiful, Nicole Montero, posted on here a while back, and I agree with her! We need Yasmin back! :P

Nicole De Castro- I love this girl! My first post on here was when I lost all of my pics/vids of hers that I had, and I still havent been able to get everything back. Just a few things, but still one of my favorite hotties!

Bianca Carvalho- I keep an eye out on her website, but Id love to see more of her!! She's gorgeous!!

Camila Sampaio- I seen her the other day in a pic, but she was going by the name Flavia Sampaio. I think she's really hot, and would love to see something from her in the near future.

Luciana aka Luciana Bano- Ive definitely missed this girl! Whats up with her now? I think she's one of the most beautiful girls Ive seen, and Id love to see more of her!!

These are just a few that Ive missed lately..If anyone has anything new from these girls, please post them on here...It would be much appreciated! Thanks all!

Hi DT!

You're a doll! Thank you, kiddo!

I have been working on some side jobs away from adult work. But, I plan on getting back to my roots and filming more soon!

I also will make myself more available here, at HD and on my yahoo group and an upcoming blog. All sorts of good things. : )

All my best!
    Aly XxX
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a023_150.jpg 
Views:	1107 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	210767  

Rookie Poster

Like always, Aly, you know how to put a smile on my face!! I cant wait to see all the new things your working on! I definitely have something to look forward to, thats for sure!!

You look amazing in this pic! But then again, you always do! Thanks again for everything love! Hope to hear from you soon!

<3
    David