Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Thanks for the loony links!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Its important stuff. Americans should pay close attention to this Presidency and make sure the wool isn't going to be pulled over there eyes again...
    It's a crock of shit like everything else you and the rest of the tinfoil beanie brigade spew ad nauseam. Keep the faith, brave wannabe revolutionary...Alex Jones will show you the way...my guess is that you and the rest of his sheep will go out ala Jonestown or Heaven's Gate...tinfoil martyrs who gave their lives for the cause...lower the flag over the bunker to half-mast...

El Nino, where's Ron Paul when you need him. What could have been. This country could have had a real chance of getting back on track if Americans would have done the right thing and given Ron a chance. Aahh, Oh well.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Junior Poster

I would at least give him a week or two in the actual job position before I went too far positive or negative.My take is that he can do nothing to help GM or Ford,as they have fucked themselves into oblivion between their 'management' and union stooges making impossible demands.Also here is an idea if you want to thrive in business:make a product someone wants to own!If he raises the capital gains and dividend rates on stocks as he has suggested,look for about a 2400 DOW.Also,once the Arab and Persian majority Moslem countries see all the Kosherness in his cabinet:they will gather even more venom against the Zionist States of America.One positive I have seen from the future Pres:He wants a playoff to determine the NCAA football championship.This is something to ponder while Putin places nuclear missiles in Venezula,then probably Nicarauga and every other Caribbean resort.

Quote Originally Posted by dafame
    El Nino, where's Ron Paul when you need him. What could have been. This country could have had a real chance of getting back on track if Americans would have done the right thing and given Ron a chance. Aahh, Oh well.
    I hear ya, boss.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Rookie Poster

Give the brotha a chance!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Quote Originally Posted by dafame
    I hear ya, boss.
    LMFAO...does the Ninny, er, Nino even realize that he is being made sport of? Apparently not. But then again why would he? Nino's constant shilling for the lunatic fringe might lead one to believe that perhaps he's just a wee tad gullible...

Veteran Poster

The change Obama speaks of may not happen due to douchebag OPEC they got sooo greedy.(summer)
    Now they still are trying.I believe that Opec caused this Recession, Not alot of people could pay for damn near 5 dollar gas.
    Obama Got my vote. Give him the damned chance he deserves he ran a CLEAN campaign. Stop critisizing him. He IS AMERICAN not black/white/yellow/green/Etc. your a bigot if you cant see through skin pigment.

If obama plan does go into effect I doubt it may be this term. it takes A long time to decide little thing fyi. take your head out your ass dont think that if he is pres he cant do things on the spot, it goes to a committee.

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    The change Obama speaks of may not happen due to douchebag OPEC they got sooo greedy.(summer)
    Now they still are trying.I believe that Opec caused this Recession, Not alot of people could pay for damn near 5 dollar gas.
    Obama Got my vote. Give him the damned chance he deserves he ran a CLEAN campaign. Stop critisizing him. He IS AMERICAN not black/white/yellow/green/Etc. your a bigot if you cant see through skin pigment.

If obama plan does go into effect I doubt it may be this term. it takes A long time to decide little thing fyi. take your head out your ass dont think that if he is pres he cant do things on the spot, it goes to a committee.
    It was not OPEC. It was commodities speculation. There was so much free money floating around they could buy oil and garuntee it at a future price for a large profit, knowing that someone else would pay more for it. (I'm talking other commodities speculators). They put out the story that rising oil usage from China and India was what raised prices.

To confirm my proposition, look at the facts: The drop in oil prices co-incided with the stock market collapse. No big event in India or China has stopped people over there from using oil, to my knowledge. Likewise, it appears that OPEC can only get what other large money interests can pay. I'm not talking about consumers, I'm talking about the commodities speculators.

It is my understanding, that some large money firms were able to buy oil production facilities at the same time they were buying other's oil as commodities and thus manipulating the price upward. In the regulated past, this would have been considered a conflict of interest, or basically illegal. But thanks to years of "regulation is bad" philosophy, conflict of interest financing has been virtually ingnored.

I don't pretend to understand everything. And I agree with your overall sentiment. I just think we need to look closer at what is the cause of things like gas prices.

I welcome comments.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman

It was not OPEC. It was commodities speculation. There was so much free money floating around they could buy oil and garuntee it at a future price for a large profit, knowing that someone else would pay more for it. (I'm talking other commodities speculators). They put out the story that rising oil usage from China and India was what raised prices.

To confirm my proposition, look at the facts: The drop in oil prices co-incided with the stock market collapse. No big event in India or China has stopped people over there from using oil, to my knowledge. Likewise, it appears that OPEC can only get what other large money interests can pay. I'm not talking about consumers, I'm talking about the commodities speculators.

It is my understanding, that some large money firms were able to buy oil production facilities at the same time they were buying other's oil as commodities and thus manipulating the price upward. In the regulated past, this would have been considered a conflict of interest, or basically illegal. But thanks to years of "regulation is bad" philosophy, conflict of interest financing has been virtually ingnored.

I don't pretend to understand everything. And I agree with your overall sentiment. I just think we need to look closer at what is the cause of things like gas prices.

I welcome comments.
    I got away from myself above. So if I offended anyone sorry.

Doesnt Opec regulate Production/Pricing on OIL?
    I Worked for a Cadillac/GM delearship boss told us he voluntarily is shutting down, So for us to take our tools,personal belongings,etc.
    I believe Summer was soooo bad for some people especially car delearships that people are afraid to buy anything let alone a Brand new Vehicle,In my mind It started with OIL and will end hopefully soon.......