Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by saifan
    Quote Originally Posted by ls1290
    I have heard the 'Las Vegas Lounge' was a shit hole for a lack of a better term.
    Always good to go by what you've "heard".
    I was in the LVL last week. They have topless dancers on Fridays and Saturdays - sometimes. At the very least there will be dancers with bikini type clothing on. And most of the rest of the girls really dress to impress. I think you will like the sights.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    Diva's in Sf but its not full nude! Topless on some nights
    Technically. But as it gets later, and the rules get more flexible.... But nothing like it used to be

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    i wish they had one in l.a.! id totally be a stripper if they had one as its alot of fun.
    If that were the case I would have to move back to LA.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86
    i wish they had one in l.a.! id totally be a stripper if they had one as its alot of fun.
    we should have one as theres lots of ts clubs in l.a. why not a strip club im sure it would do well. ive always had stripper fantasies while im listening to music in front of my mirrors at home.lol. i would rock it!

Rookie Poster

Default TS strip clubs

Well the one that I would recommend would be Divas on a Thursday night in San Francisco as it is one of the best clubs in the nation. Be careful where you park as it may be worth paying a parking garage so your car or truck does not get broken in to.

Peanuts / 7969 Santa Monica Blvd / Illusions / what ever the current name is on a Friday night in West Hollywood is not as nice as Divas but they do a good job.

Cobra Club Thursday night in North Hollywood is getting better by the week but it is not as finished as the first two that I have listed.

Bjs in Denver is a nice local bar that is worth the trip.

I am still looking for places in Seattle but will post results.

Point blank...it would be nice if a club owner invested in to a first class nightclub for the TS ladies....

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Star Angel 86
    we should have one as theres lots of ts clubs in l.a. why not a strip club im sure it would do well. ive always had stripper fantasies while im listening to music in front of my mirrors at home.lol. i would rock it!
    I've thought that all along,I bet you would rock at it.

I really miss my LA strip club days,haven't been back since 2004.

Junior Poster

Well as far as I know Divas in San Fran. and Las Vegas Lounge are the only two "stripper clubs" that I know of, that have Ts regularly dancing as entertainment and possibly stripping down to some level of almost nudity.(usually with panties on and topless or pasties over nipples) I have been to both of these clubs at some point in the past.
    Las Vegas Lounge club is a dive looking place but quite a few girls going there are nice decent girls just trying to make ends meet, I have a couple of friends that work there and if I ever remember to ask their stage names I will let you know so you can ask who they recommend.
    Divas in San Fran is also kind of a run down building but last time I was there about 3 years ago this time of year there were mostly young hot asian girls dancing in the upstairs area (2nd/3rd floor forget which one exactly) and of course like the Lounge in Vegas most of the visiting girls are working. I was a very bad boy visiting these places and had a great time every night there.
    As far as Seattle goes that Nylonleglover mentioned, there is no strip club with TS but Neighbours underground will have Latino Noches every Friday night hosted by Effren and his Divas. and also Neighbours is very TS friendly with a lot of Latina TS's showing up late night. Other clubs Ts friendly is Swanks in Kent, but mostly a Lesbian bar and hit and miss with pacific islander/Samoan Ts hanging out there. Cant remember the names of a couple of places in Tacoma Ive been to, both Downtown Tacoma on Pacific Ave.

Rookie Poster

Anyone know of one in Florida?

Junior Poster

any in detroit

Quote Originally Posted by Ahem
    Anyone know of one in Florida?
    http://www.trixiesbar.com/