Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default MY FIRST SINGLE IS NOW ON MYSPACE " Man Toy "

Hello everyone,

It has been quite a while since I posted in this hell hole LOL Well Well Well... here I am again trying to promote yet another adventure in my life.

I just finished the demo on my first CD single " Man Toy " written in colaboration with your's truly, my BFF Felicia Katt.

If you have a Myspace page please add it to your profile and help me spread the word on this song, that's if you like it, ofcorse.

I will be performing it live at the Queen Universe Pageant this Sunday at 7p which will take place at the Circus Disco in Hollywood CA right on Santa Monica Blvd.

Show some love to the gorgeous contestants and come support your local transgender community

Kisses

XOXO

www.myspace.com/daniellefoxxmusik (note the K in musi"k" )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cd_cover_sm_427.jpg 
Views:	1514 
Size:	74.6 KB 
ID:	208262   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dsc02342_406.jpg 
Views:	1502 
Size:	186.3 KB 
ID:	208263  

Veteran Poster

Not my type of music, but it isn't bad. Has an 80s feel, you should go ahead and try and take it to Europe, it will fly here more easily

I liked it. Your voice needs that echo effect I hear frequently.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

It's a Demo and it was made by me in a few hrs on my MacBook Pro with a $40 program so.... Europe here I come, or Santa Monica Blvd. will work for now tee hee

I will be posting the video of my performance on youtube and will keep you all informed.

Default Re: MY FIRST SINGLE IS NOW ON MYSPACE " Man Toy "

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Hello everyone,

It has been quite a while since I posted in this hell hole LOL Well Well Well... here I am again trying to promote yet another adventure in my life.

I just finished the demo on my first CD single " Man Toy " written in colaboration with your's truly, my BFF Felicia Katt.

If you have a Myspace page please add it to your profile and help me spread the word on this song, that's if you like it, ofcorse.

I will be performing it live at the Queen Universe Pageant this Sunday at 7p which will take place at the Circus Disco in Hollywood CA right on Santa Monica Blvd.

Show some love to the gorgeous contestants and come support your local transgender community

Kisses

XOXO

www.myspace.com/daniellefoxxmusik (note the K in musi"k" )

Its very very VERY good Danielle.
    I love it.
    You certainly have talent and I love the lyrics.

Junior Poster

my synopsis of your single "man toy" would be that firstly i like your voice, it is quite seductive really, but the song doesnt indicate great of musical talent but doesnt indicate a lack of it either. I would love to hear a song where you try to hit more difficult notes and executing vocal range parameters. Like I said you have a great voice- absolutely no masculinity to it at all and sweet sounding.

now this is interesting Danielle, gonna add you to my myspace

Veteran Poster

its my type of music danielle. sounds fun.

Rookie Poster

sounds pretty good .. add some backing vocals, a screaming electric guitar solo .. and a beefier bass line... rock it a lil vocals are very sexxy