Default suicide or suicided? Opposed to bombing Iran?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Gold Poster

Now how the fuck can you draw the conclusion that he was opposed to bombing Iran and was "suicided" when the article doesn't even mention Iran? Fucking moonbat.

It is quite a stretch to imply that he was pressured into killing himself or was killed because of Iran. I just read through that whole article and I see nothing linking the two.

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBURBS
    It is quite a stretch to imply that he was pressured into killing himself or was killed because of Iran. I just read through that whole article and I see nothing linking the two.
    I was curious enough to google the guy's name and iran. I found nothing, no connection. He had nothing to do with Iran. thx1138 has no credibility.
    Ya I think what he was implying was that the Wing he commanded would be used to bomb them or perhaps he had knowledge of some plan to do so. First there are many in government quite open about their ambition or desire to bomb Iran. Yet there is no evidence that it has anything to do with this guy. So I'm not going to attack anyone, just state that to make a claim like this there should be some solid and direct evidence, otherwise you do yourself a disservice.

Gold Poster

I was curious enough to google the guy's name and iran. I found nothing, no connection. He had nothing to do with Iran. thx1138 has no credibility.
    Ya I think what he was implying was that the Wing he commanded would be used to bomb them or perhaps he had knowledge of some plan to do so. First there are many in government quite open about their ambition or desire to bomb Iran. Yet there is no evidence that it has anything to do with this guy. So I'm not going to attack anyone, just state that to make a claim like this there should be some solid and direct evidence, otherwise you do yourself a disservice.
    Not going to attack him? That's your choice, but when you present a possibility without an ounce of evidence, you invite an attack. And all you did was basically parrot what I had said before you so give yourself another pat on the back .

But seriously, this is the second genuinely stupid argument I've seen this guy make. I'm thinking about skipping the rest of his posts. A lot of people hate ad hominem attacks, but bad arguments aren't created in a vacuum. They're often created by bad arguers.

This is why these conspiracy theorists have no credibility. They propose a possibility and it's of course self-serving or in some way provides support for something they already believe, but then cull the supporting evidence out of nowhere.

Tell us thx, who do you think killed him? What kind of leading role was he reluctant to take in the bombing of Iran that signed his death warrant?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by broncofan
    Not going to attack him? That's your choice, but when you present a possibility without an ounce of evidence, you invite an attack. And all you did was basically parrot what I had said before you so give yourself another pat on the back .

But seriously, this is the second genuinely stupid argument I've seen this guy make. I'm thinking about skipping the rest of his posts. A lot of people hate ad hominem attacks, but bad arguments aren't created in a vacuum. They're often created by bad arguers.

This is why these conspiracy theorists have no credibility. They propose a possibility and it's of course self-serving or in some way provides support for something they already believe, but then cull the supporting evidence out of nowhere.

Tell us thx, who do you think killed him? What kind of leading role was he reluctant to take in the bombing of Iran that signed his death warrant?
    This is a guy who is in awe of a nutjob like Alex Jones. What did you expect?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike

This is a guy who is in awe of a nutjob like Alex Jones. What did you expect?
    Shouldn't have expected better if I knew that. There's so much trash on the internet these days . Gd love the people who can see the world as no better or worse than it already is. There's no 9/11 conspiracy. Some politicians do support pre-emption but they aren't killing servicemen to achieve it.

I'm gonna run for my life from this section . Not saying I'm smarter or better than anyone (except for thx) but I'll come back for some good topics.

And nyburbs, I'm sorry about the attacks. It makes me feel better when I debunk an incredibly stupid argument with no basis and then throw in a cheap shot to deter the party from making stupid statements in the future. Like an electric shock or something. So thx, did you eat paint chips as a kid or live next to a nuclear power plant????

Gold Poster

Don't be a chickenshit thx. I want you to come back and prove your case, or at least explain what you were thinking.