Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Well it's pretty simple don't snivel at the ground anyone walks on, stand tall be a man. Pay compliments where they are do, if someone posts a pic of a gurl and says she's hot agree if you agree, disagree if you don't. It all depends on what you mean, I know guys who say dam I'd let her do whatever she wanted as a way of saying "she's fine". Others I know say something similar like I'll be your slave etc.? Basically what I'm saying is speak you mind I agree with the original post show some respect for yourself and don't just blindly back a gurl because you're a fan or you think kissing as will get you somewhere. I love kissing a gurl's ass, just literally not figuratively. Do you honestly think any of these gurls or women in general will be there for you in the future if you just go with everything they say and have no self-respect for yourself? I have many Tgurl friends , and non date snivelling little bitches. They all date assertive men (not talking top or bottom so don't turn it into that)

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

why is everyone so concerned about what people think of them?

i am sure i am described, or though of in many ways by many people that i wpuld disagree or would find offensive-

ultimately, as long as you know what you are- and who you are that is all that matters

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	necromancy_129.jpg 
Views:	720 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	39184  

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Allanh, dear, it's a blanket desire by all to be liked, in some way or degree. It's human nature, sad as it is.

Let's face it, if we are to ever meet, the last thing I'd want to find out is that you are thinking/feeling "Oh, gawd, it's that ass/asshole/asskisser from HA".

BTW, any ass-kissing I may do will be in person, with my lips. Muah!

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

well- i am sure some people have plenty of assumptions when they meet me. but that is cool.

look- the are what 6 billion people in the world? expect a considerable amount not to like you

i am not arguing with anyone- but the point is that certain people will always have pre-conceptions and judgements and prejudices about others.

i give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove me otherwise-
    and i don't see every man who is into transsexuals as a tranny chaser or a 'trick'- in fact, i hate the word 'trick'. i never use it because it's derogatory to me.

just as i don't see all black people as dangerous, or all jews as cheap- i see people as people and take them at face value, until i can make my own judgements individually.

i think A LOT of men who use this argument as the girls seeing them a certain way- view the girls a certain way as well.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster

if you feel it doesnt apply to you then dont worry about it... most girls only call the chasers chasers so if ur not one then why are you worried?

Platinum Poster

well- i am sure some people have plenty of assumptions when they meet me. but that is cool.

look- the are what 6 billion people in the world? expect a considerable amount not to like you

i am not arguing with anyone- but the point is that certain people will always have pre-conceptions and judgements and prejudices about others.

i give people the benefit of the doubt until they prove me otherwise-
    and i don't see every man who is into transsexuals as a tranny chaser or a 'trick'- in fact, i hate the word 'trick'. i never use it because it's derogatory to me.

just as i don't see all black people as dangerous, or all jews as cheap- i see people as people and take them at face value, until i can make my own judgements individually.

i think A LOT of men who use this argument as the girls seeing them a certain way- view the girls a certain way as well.
    what she said... co-sign

Junior Poster

i am sure i am described, or though of in many ways by many people that i wpuld disagree or would find offensive-

ultimately, as long as you know what you are- and who you are that is all that matters
    Too right. I stopped caring a while ago what people think of me. It's actually liberating - then you can sort of find out who you are, and not who people think you are.

I usually don't respond to this sort of thing but I do believe you're dead on.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

"They all date assertive men (not talking top or bottom so don't turn it into that)"

- Hugh Jarrod

No offense, but I hate that. The need for someone to be "assertive" is cartoonish and weird, S/M stuff. If you're not holding keys to launch nuclear missles or something, power between people is pretty dumb and shows signs of issues and weakness on a personal basis.

I'm in favor of "Free to be you and me", goofy happy shit. I know most girls don't find that hot, but that's my take on the subject. . .

And if you wanna fight about it, I'll hit you in the head with a metal pipe.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    "They all date assertive men (not talking top or bottom so don't turn it into that)"

- Hugh Jarrod

No offense, but I hate that. The need for someone to be "assertive" is cartoonish and weird, S/M stuff. If you're not holding keys to launch nuclear missles or something, power between people is pretty dumb and shows signs of issues and weakness on a personal basis.

I'm in favor of "Free to be you and me", goofy happy shit. I know most girls don't find that hot, but that's my take on the subject. . .

And if you wanna fight about it, I'll hit you in the head with a metal pipe.

Basically be you and I'll be me is all good and I agree to that. As far as assertiveness goes what I mean is just don't be a snivelling wimp. I understand your point and actually agree. As for the metal pipe, ehh been hit with a bat before and stabbed in the chest so bring it.