Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default "Tranny Chaser?"...Men show some self-respect!

Not looking to start a controversy, but I have gotten tired of the "tranny chaser" label. I see some girls throwing this term around like a baseball bat with razor blades in it and I'm tired of it.

I am attracted to transsexuals. Have I ever paid for sex with a TS? Yes. Have I ever dated a TS? Yes. Would I pay for sex again with a TS? Probably not, unless it was one of my all time favorites and I felt like treating myself. Does this make me a tranny chaser? No, because I'm not really sure that term applies to anything in reality.

I also hate the word "trick". A lot of girls have the "once a trick, always a trick" mentality, although it seems that prostitution is, at first, the easiest way for some of us to break into the scene. Eventually we can develop friendships and other relationships with TS's on mutual terms that don't necessarily involve money.

But ultimately, this is a post for the men. Show some self-respect. Some of you do, but some of you suck up incessantly to a few of the more high profile girls on here and it's sad. It's not like they're going to remember your bucket of compliments for them at some party, fall in love with you, and give you free sex for life. I see some men on this board agreeing with the most ridiculous statements a few girls make like over-exictied puppies, particularly when these girls (and I do mean a FEW girls, not a lot) make denigrating or derrogatory comments about men. Personally, I don't "chase" any girls because 1) ultimately it isn't necessary if you have a personality and 2) girls see it as pathetic.

So, the "tranny-chaser" label is essentially the fault of overly-fetishized men who'll say anything to a girl so they can suck their dick. I say liberate yourselves from thinking with the wrong head and develop real relationships with girls rather than worshipping them as idols! Most of the girls in here DESERVE respect and they should be treated as such. But those girls that DON'T treat the MEN with respect? Well, I think I've made my point.........

Just my little brain-fart for the day.

CA

P.S. Notice that I did not "call out" anybody by name. If it doesn't apply, let it fly.

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: The "Tranny Chaser" thing.....Men show some se

Quote Originally Posted by castabyss
    But ultimately, this is a post for the men. Show some self-respect. Some of you do, but some of you suck up incessantly to a few of the more high profile girls on here and it's sad. It's not like they're going to remember your bucket of compliments for them at some party, fall in love with you, and give you free sex for life. I see some men on this board agreeing with the most ridiculous statements a few girls make like over-exictied puppies, particularly when these girls (and I do mean a FEW girls, not a lot) make denigrating or derrogatory comments about men. Personally, I don't "chase" any girls because 1) ultimately it isn't necessary if you have a personality and 2) girls see it as pathetic.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Default Re: The "Tranny Chaser" thing.....Men show some se

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by castabyss

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN
    I second that emotion/motion!

Junior Poster

Good to know I'm not alone, although I had a feeling JWBL already knew where I was coming from.

CA

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Junior Poster
    SILVER SPRING MD/ WASHINGTON DC/BMORE/NOVA

YES FELLAS YALL BETTER GO THE FUK OFF..MAKE A STAND..YES HOW ABOUT A MILLION "TRANNY CHASER"" MARCH...

SHIT I AINT TRYING TO STARVE SO IMMA CHILL OUT ON THE LABLE..CAUSE I FELT HOT STEAM IN THOSE WORDS..AND A BITCH GOT TO EAT...WINK

The best woman is a tranny.

If u got the dime I got the time.

WWW.BADAZZBODY.COM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/badazzzbody/

dc/md/ny

Professional Poster

Preachin' to the choir, Boss...preachin to the choir. It would even be better if some guys had better taste....ahh...forget it.

I know where you're coming from though. I've seen some shady things said about guys and a whole lot of butt kissing follow too.

Like my father told me when I was young, a woman ain't nothing but a man turned outside in; don't let a woman do anything that you wouldn't let a man do to you.

*words to live by*

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Default Glad to see you back megabody

Did you find the caps lock key yet???

Right on with your post. I have an extra roll of TP is one of the gurls needs some -LOL

Hey megabody, I got SM strokers #11, that one had penelope on it, she looks real cute, but her friend is even cuter.

There was another even cuter one that I saw, but I forget who, anyway, I enjoyed penelope, is she in any other movies???

Junior Poster

Default chasing the tran

Tranny chaser is just a word, it has never bothered me. Over the years I've chased trannies all the way around the block and back, paid all the dues and it is what it is. I have several close friends that are transexuals, some I've dated before then became friends with and some I've never dated and am friends with, it's part of my lifestyle.

I think it boils down to the type of thrill you're looking for, if that ten to twenty minutes worth of sex that you pay top dollar for is satisfying, then it is what it is, all you've done is pay for sex whatever you want to call it.

As far as fauning over any of these girls, well, they are who they are and the men whose interests are them, are who they are as well. Tranny chasing or whatever you want to call it, it's just another bad habit that is time consuming and costly, just deal with it for what it is.

Professional Poster

Default Re: chasing the tran

Quote Originally Posted by bipoker
    Tranny chaser is just a word, it has never bothered me. Over the years I've chased trannies all the way around the block and back, paid all the dues and it is what it is. I have several close friends that are transexuals, some I've dated before then became friends with and some I've never dated and am friends with, it's part of my lifestyle.

I think it boils down to the type of thrill you're looking for, if that ten to twenty minutes worth of sex that you pay top dollar for is satisfying, then it is what it is, all you've done is pay for sex whatever you want to call it.

As far as fauning over any of these girls, well, they are who they are and the men whose interests are them, are who they are as well. Tranny chasing or whatever you want to call it, it's just another bad habit that is time consuming and costly, just deal with it for what it is.

That's all well and good if that works for you, it works for you. The original poster's point was, every guy isn't like you. Some guys take abuse that no man should be taking. It also makes it hard for guys that are looking for more than just hooking up (there are a few) to find a girl because they encounter so many guys that are just that "thirsty."

You've seen this. A girl walks up to a guy, "Buy me a drink." The guy buys her a drink immediately. The girl walks off. Or my favorite, a guy walks up to a girl, "Hi, blah, blah, blah...." The girl says, "It's $80 for a lapdance, I don't want to talk to you." (I'm exaggerating a _little_ but not much) The guy forks over $80 gets a 30 sec half-assed dance and the girl leaves.

You know that's not right, but you've seen it happen. That shouldn't be.

Some guys are into the girls because they're super-feminine, no other reason. It's hard to get that point across when you have 100 guys like that, easy money, messed up/stank attitudes.

It's like everybody wants to be the nice guy and they get shytted on to a point where girls can't tell the difference between a normal guy and an asskisser.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Professional Poster

My witty signature.