Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Asian GG's never look as good as Asian TS's!

Quote Originally Posted by justafreak View Post
    I have to disagree with you, buddy. The average GG (no matter what her race) is going to be way hotter than your average ts (yes... even asians).
    I would normally agree but having been to some of the TS bars in Bangkok, most these girls look stunning and the GGs are often jealous of them.

I do not know what the average national statistics are but in the bar scene in Thailand the TS' do look quite good and many of the bar GGs are not worth a second look.

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

theres a saying if you go to Asia and find a sexy beautiful nice boobs round ass girl think again because its not a GG its a TS girl lol

I remember my first time in Hong Kong i pick up a cute guy then brought him to my room. Then I was shocked that he knows im a TS girl. I asked him how he find out. He said its because I have boobs which HK girls almost all dont have. Almost all of them are flat chested. Also I have round ass which also almost all HK girls dont have lol

Worldwide Tranny Hunter Rookie Poster
    Somewhere about 30000 ft above the earth.

When Thai's (not other Asian countries) say " If you see a girl that is too beautiful then she is probably a ladyboy." doesn't mean that Ladyboys are more beautiful than Thai GG's. It means that they fit the Thai Idea of beauty.

If you go to Thailand and only spend your time in and around the "entertainment" areas then chances are you are in contact with girls from Esan. These girls are the exact opposite of the Thai Ideal of beauty. Thai's idea of beauty are closely linked to features of High class girls from the city and girls from Chiang Mai. Girls that are taller, lighter skinned, and softer featured.

Ladyboy's that work in the Thai entertainment areas have these features so that is where the comments come from. I personally love Thai city girls I think they are some of the most beautiful girls in the world. The Ladyboy's are also.

Senior Member 5 Star Poster

OP smokes crack.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

while asian ts are great, you need to meet a better crowd of asian GG's. If you are in NYC go to the club circle on friday or saturday. Or Hiro on Fridays.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

You can find dozens of hot Asian girls on a regular Wednesday Afternoon in Westwood Village. Shopping at Ralph's gets me more charged up than going to Spearmint Rhino.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

While i like asian TS, i REALLY like asian GGs. my gf is filipina and she kicks ass over every ts except maybe amy and pai. plus her pussy juice when she comes all over my face is very tasty!

Member Rookie Poster Colin92660's Avatar

i fully endorse this thread. asian tgirls are way hotter then asian gg. of course i think many tgirls are hotter then thier gg counterparts so perhaps i am biased

Lover of femboys and TG ladies everywhere!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Those Asian gals at Thai Patio in Hollywood after the club are pretty damn hot as well...

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Some of you guy's and these absurd comments.............

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!