Silver Poster

Default Thinking with your dick

I'm sure it led you to many mis-adventures. Please share the gory details when you go against your better judgement because you had an intense tingling feeling.

In addition, I would discourage people from posting smart ass comments to people's stories.

Thanks,

Last edited by rodinuk; 04-24-2016 at 09:36 AM. Reason: typo

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Default Re: Thinking with your dick

One night,when I was still a bouncer, I met this girl that EVERYONE (even people I didn't know),warned me about. I paid no attention...thinking I could handle anything that happened.

Well it started small... She invited her sister over to the house one day,her sister practically molested me (I had to throw her off me literally). Turns out it was intentional to see if I'd cheat on her. Her sister wasn't in on it,she was just a slut...lol.
    Aaaaaaanyway...
    Flash forward a few months,and she ends up trying to sleep with one of my friends...I broke it off then but she kept begging me to take her back. She would come to the club and even ask the DJ's to broadcast her apology,thankfully they said no. So she comes in this one night,tells me she's pregnant... I asked her what she wanted to do,keep it or abort it (she told me if she had another kid it would kill her months before this). She flipped out on me saying I didn't care,even though I told her I do whatever it took and I'd support her choice no matter what. She then told EVERY bouncer in the building it was theirs... I confronted her,she told me she miscarried,all of 5 minutes later.... She then proceeds to call me from the other room (I told her to stay away from me forever) to ask me if I could get her a ride home (I banned her too). 3 weeks later she comes to my apt. to grab some of her stuff and she tries pulling my pants down,in public and in front of her kids and tries blowing me in the middle of the street. A week later I heard from police that she tried to solicit 2 undercover cops. So yeah...Last girl I dated,part of why I stay single...

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Senior Member Platinum Poster nysprod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    One night,when I was still a bouncer, I met this girl that EVERYONE (even people I didn't know),warned me about. I paid no attention...thinking I could handle anything that happened.

3 weeks later she comes to my apt. to grab some of her stuff and she tries pulling my pants down,in public and in front of her kids and tries blowing me in the middle of the street. A week later I heard from police that she tried to solicit 2 undercover cops. So yeah...Last girl I dated,part of why I stay single...
    Don't give up on dating entirely, just refine your search criteria

Phone keys gum condoms lube...I don’t want to be normal.

Karmic Whipping Boy Professional Poster Chaos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nysprod View Post
    Don't give up on dating entirely, just refine your search criteria
    Naw. I ALWAYS attract the crazies... I always pick the worst possible people...and honestly,being on disability, I just don't have the means to offer anything to anyone who is stable. Anyone normal looks at me the same way you'd look at cancer,if it were a person.
    I'm not saying this to put myself down.I've learned what I know over 40+ years and hearing countless people talk.

I'm the most amazing person you'll never know,because society has convinced you I should be ignored or avoided. Want to know something? Ask... Just ask.

Professional Poster runningdownthatdream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post

Well it started small... She invited her sister over to the house one day,her sister practically molested me (I had to throw her off me literally). Turns out it was intentional to see if I'd cheat on her. Her sister wasn't in on it,she was just a slut...lol.
    Aaaaaaanyway...
    Flash forward a few months,and she ends up trying to sleep with one of my friends...I broke it off then but she kept begging me to take her back. She would come to the club and even ask the DJ's to broadcast her apology,thankfully they said no. So she comes in this one night,tells me she's pregnant... I asked her what she wanted to do,keep it or abort it (she told me if she had another kid it would kill her months before this). She flipped out on me saying I didn't care,even though I told her I do whatever it took and I'd support her choice no matter what. She then told EVERY bouncer in the building it was theirs... I confronted her,she told me she miscarried,all of 5 minutes later.... She then proceeds to call me from the other room (I told her to stay away from me forever) to ask me if I could get her a ride home (I banned her too). 3 weeks later she comes to my apt. to grab some of her stuff and she tries pulling my pants down,in public and in front of her kids and tries blowing me in the middle of the street. A week later I heard from police that she tried to solicit 2 undercover cops. So yeah...Last girl I dated,part of why I stay single...
    I'm gonna disregard the OPs suggestion and chime in because I've been in this type of trainwreck.......it really is a low self-esteem issue. If you don't demand what you want and make sure you get what you want you'll end up being a doormat for someone who does try to get what they want. It's never ok to tolerate shit from shit people.