View Poll Results: who do terrorists fear the most?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • jack bauer

4 40.00%
  • john mcclane

6 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default who do terrorists fear the most?

jack bauer

or

john mcclane

Junior Poster

Me

Rookie Poster

Neither. They fear ME! What greater threat to Islam is there than a radical feminist transsexual Wiccan?

All acts of love and pleasure be my worship-Charge of the Goddess by Doreen Valiente

Rookie Poster

My money goes on the radical feminist transsexual wiccan...... that is just one VERY dangerous combination

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by djlindy5763
    My money goes on the radical feminist transsexual wiccan...... that is just one VERY dangerous combination
    The only thing keeping it from being seriously dangerous is that I am a TRADITIONAL Wiccan, which means I follow a system of ethics that keep me from doing harm to others (i.e. I never hex or curse). However, there isn't a damned thing stopping me from politically subverting anything I think supports excessive male authority, and that is Islam in a nutshell. The way in which I am a threat to the terrorists is that I have no compunctions about working to help the women of those cultures throw off male authority, and rediscover their Goddess.

Girls and Gurls unite!

MJ

All acts of love and pleasure be my worship-Charge of the Goddess by Doreen Valiente

Junior Poster

Default George Bush not being president

George Bush NOT being president -- because bush is the best thing that could ever happen for terrorism. First, he is their friend, because he has been in business with the bin laden family for like 30 years, and after getting explicit warnings all August 2001 did nothing and let them attack NYC.

Then he started the stupid war in Iraq, which is the best recruiting tool for terrorists all over the world.

If we had a normal intelligent president, then the terrorists would have nothing to inflame the muslims about and they would fade away.

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda Jade Hussey
    Neither. They fear ME! What greater threat to Islam is there than a radical feminist transsexual Wiccan?
    Well met, Miri! If only those relatively few Islamic terrorists would adhere to their own religion's central teaching of peace and good will, the world would be a better place.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Pat Robertson

Platinum Poster

Edelweiss, you have certainly hit the nail on the head....although thanks to our(unelected)president shrub, I doubt the terrorists will EVER go away...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Rookie Poster

Default Re: George Bush not being president

OMG! Ok, if you come to Sacramento I know a certain T Girl who would put out to reward this post...

Quote Originally Posted by EdelweissFan
    George Bush NOT being president -- because bush is the best thing that could ever happen for terrorism. First, he is their friend, because he has been in business with the bin laden family for like 30 years, and after getting explicit warnings all August 2001 did nothing and let them attack NYC.

Then he started the stupid war in Iraq, which is the best recruiting tool for terrorists all over the world.

If we had a normal intelligent president, then the terrorists would have nothing to inflame the muslims about and they would fade away.