Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Guy
    Sorry...I'm from IL and couldn't bring myself to support any politician from IL.

Chicago is the murder capital of the country
    Cook County has the highest sales tax in the country
    The entire states property taxes are skyrocketing
    IL ranks at the bottom of the US in education

I love Barack as a person, and believe what he stands for, but with how poorly IL has been run...I cannot support them to run the USA. I hope I'm wrong...
    An Historic day in the US and your taking about Cook county, Il ???

Your a definate downer pal

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickFromNYC
    Sorry...I'm from IL and couldn't bring myself to support any politician from IL.

I love Barack as a person, and believe what he stands for, but with how poorly IL has been run...I cannot support them to run the USA. I hope I'm wrong...

Cook County IL is Chicago and the surrounding areas. People that Obama is close friends with and endorses, run cook county. I don't mean to be a downer, jus saying he hasn't done anything for IL so I couldn't bring myself to vote for him.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickFromNYC

Cook County IL is Chicago and the surrounding areas. People that Obama is close friends with and endorses, run cook county. I don't mean to be a downer, jus saying he hasn't done anything for IL so I couldn't bring myself to vote for him.

Well in my opinion Obama is an HUGE upgrade from the MORON who currently holds the office

Rookie Poster

It's a great day in American History.

Obama's speech was one for the ages. And McCain showed some real class and patriotism.

Looks like Prop 8 in Cali went down.

All and all some good shit happened tonight folks.

Professional Poster

Hail to the new Chief. And props to McCain for his class which he showed in his speech and in quelling the misguided boos of some of his supporters.

I don't know about you, but it feels good to be an American once again. For the first time in eight years.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JANIRA
    OK,, ENOUGH WITH THE CRYING I WANNA GET GANGBANGED BY GUYS WEARING OBAMA MASKS....ANYONE?..LOL
    Okay...I get on the 710 south to the 91 east...I take that to the 10 east...95 south...yup, I can make it before 11:00.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Rookie Poster

* Witness to history

Veteran Poster

When the news came over CNN about OBAMA winning the election the entire break room at my job went into a celebration we all were late to work because WE had to vote for him....and to the chicago guy Chicago doesnt have the highest murder rate...PHILLY AKA CITY OF DEATH is the worst place to be in the USA....but who cares OBAMA IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT SO BUSH PACK YOU SHIT AND LEAVE

ThaTiger23..

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I predicted a landslide months ago but my heart has been in my mouth all day.

I'm not American but I have a lot of emotions and business invested in the USA - from a purely self-preservation standpoint, if McCain had won, they were going to go after the adult online industry (recorded statements by Palin & McCain).

Personally, this is a truly monumental occasion. In one day, the United States has regained it's respect to international onlookers and given themselves a direction to follow and a goal to work for. It's not only that he's black - or that he's young - it's that he's believable, he's calm and collected and he speaks to me. He's Presidential.

Congratulations to the USA.

seanchai

Junior Poster

This is a historic moment for me and everyone in this nation. I am so excited I cannot sleep.