Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BAREBACKING!

Boston Metro area+ travel USA,Eastern Canada for shoots+Hookups

Default BAREBACKING!

U have 2 Love it, all the BS in this forum about it + Kimber James new site Banner has her in full Bareback mode! AWESOME>U GO GURL!!

Yeah, it is kinda interesting. I mean condoms are a total turnoff, can't stand em. But then so is aids.

That's why I got myself a wife, and the only interaction I have with transsexual prostitutes is between me and my hand.

i knew someone was gonna say something about it. i thought the video was hot. To each is own i guess. As much shyt as everyone talks on here, the first thing they do when they walk into the girl's hotel rooms is try to get it raw. marrried and all, so i dont wanna hear that. Half the guys dont care about their own health let alone their wife. its depressing really, and one of the reasons im wierd about relationships, when i see so many married guys come to see me and trying to get it bareback.

Veteran Poster

There is only 1 bad thing about barebacking with total strangers.

You dont die instantly from it, instead you get aids and spread it...

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Re: BAREBACKING!

Quote Originally Posted by RACQUEL
    U have 2 Love it, all the BS in this forum about it + Kimber James new site Banner has her in full Bareback mode! AWESOME>U GO GURL!!
    Aren't your pecs in full sweat mode underneath that endangered species you're wearing?!?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Default Re: BAREBACKING!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by RACQUEL
    Aren't your pecs in full sweat mode underneath that endangered species you're wearing?!?
    Now that is funny.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

I prefer watching bareback scenes, if both people are tested then its all good. Bareback is so much hotter to watch..

5 Star Poster

Screwing with a johny on is a complete waste of time, you can't feel a fucking thing! Better getting OWO or a firm handjob

Junior Poster

These topics aren't even debatable anymore, you're going to die a slow agonizing death anyhow, might as well have a ball. Immune deficiency is probably not as bad as lung cancer...