Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

Default myspace

I remember stumbling across her myspace once a while back. History got cleared and been kicking myself ever since.

Veteran Poster

Quite sexy.

Easily GF material.
    No wonder the divorce rate is so high, when "good looking" defines if someone is GF or even wife material...

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Default Re: myspace

Quote Originally Posted by stacyjesik
    I remember stumbling across her myspace once a while back. History got cleared and been kicking myself ever since.
    I'm still her friend on there.

Yup, she really is hotness. Saw her at the club tonight...still looking hot.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

Proof IMO that more 'str8' men than any of us realizes are getting with transwomen!!

She has a look that only a str8 man could truly appreciate. One sexy bitch!!!

She is the definition of a GIRL with a COCK.

Rookie Poster

Default ?

btw. what is her myspace?

Seanchai, please kindly revisit this beauty with a new set and I will feed 5 starving African children.

C'est La Vie!

not 6 though, that's just absurd...

C'est La Vie!

Veteran Poster

I ended up hanging out with her and her friend at Peanuts and the little diner down the street one night several years ago. They were getting out of a cab in front of the club just as I was walking up to the door and ended up in line right behind them. Her friend looked back at me and smiled and then grabbed my hand like I was her date. We hung out at Peanuts for awhile and then went to the diner down the street to eat. I forget the name of the place but it was full of Tgirls.

I took her friend back to her apartment in Long Beach and stayed the night. I was working there in LA for about two weeks and hooked up with her friend from Long Beach several different times. We went out to dinner and really had a lot of fun together. I really think that if I had lived in LA she would've been my GF. I am kicking myself now because I can't remember her name. It seems like yesterday, but actually it's been several years.

Anyway, sorry to ramble, but the pictures on this thread kicked up a nice memory and I thought I'd share with my good friends on HA.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mikejones
    I ended up hanging out with her and her friend at Peanuts and the little diner down the street one night several years ago. They were getting out of a cab in front of the club just as I was walking up to the door and ended up in line right behind them. Her friend looked back at me and smiled and then grabbed my hand like I was her date. We hung out at Peanuts for awhile and then went to the diner down the street to eat. I forget the name of the place but it was full of Tgirls.

I took her friend back to her apartment in Long Beach and stayed the night. I was working there in LA for about two weeks and hooked up with her friend from Long Beach several different times. We went out to dinner and really had a lot of fun together. I really think that if I had lived in LA she would've been my GF. I am kicking myself now because I can't remember her name. It seems like yesterday, but actually it's been several years.

Anyway, sorry to ramble, but the pictures on this thread kicked up a nice memory and I thought I'd share with my good friends on HA.
    It was Alexis. A really sweet girl that I had a great time with during my time in LA. Here are some pics of her at home with her puppy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alexis_004_880.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	134.0 KB 
ID:	265947   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alexis_002_146.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	265948  

Professional Poster

In my bed.

Ancient Pervert.