Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

anything by johnny bravo ^^

Dog... donkey... Well, they both start with the letter "N"...

But these letters. If Santa doesn't get these letters by tonight, I might not get all those free presents I asked for. And who ever heard of a Christmas without free stuff?

Hey, Santa, it's me, Johnny. Remember I'm the one that beat you up last year 'cause I thought you were a burgler?

Johnny Bravo: I am investigating the disappearance of all the cats in the city... my living room is full of cats... that means...
    [pause]
    Johnny Bravo: I'm hungry!

Hey, Foxy Mama. You smell kinda pretty, wanna smell me? Hoohah!

[eating ice cream with a toothache] Chomp, chomp, chomp, AAAUGH! The PAIN! The Horrible PAIN! Mmmm... Creamy! Chomp, Chomp, Chomp, AAAUGH! The PAIN! The stabbing knives of pain! Ooh! It's got nuts in it!

Velma: My glasses! I can't see without my glasses!
    Johnny Bravo: My glasses! I can't be seen without my glasses!

Farrah Fawcette's security guard: Name?
    Johnny Bravo: Johnny Bravo.
    Farrah Fawcette's security guard: Occupation?
    Johnny Bravo: Johnny Bravo.

Madame Viola: Johnny, I sense that you are thinking that you are a man about town, a shoe-in with the ladies, whose sole purpose is to bother woman.
    Johnny Bravo: Could you say that again, cause all I heared was "blah blah blah woman"

Johnny Bravo: Hey, look everyone, I got a mango.
    Momma: That's a telegram, sweety.
    Johnny Bravo: Right, what did I say?
    Momma: Just read it, dear.
    Johnny Bravo: "to unseal envelope peel back flap and...”

these are just ones i found online. but some are situational and u gota actually watch to understand lol

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

"I'm gonna beat you, then my son's gonna beat you. It's gonna be a good-ol' father-son beat-off!": Peter Griffin to Randy Fulcher

From The Boondocks:
    Huey: Riley... All women are not hoes. We're talkin' twenty... twenty-five percent tops.
    Riley: Okay. But if they not all hoes, then why I got to pay to take 'em out to eat, then? I mean, I'm payin'. That's payment.
    Huey: I... I don't know. 'Cause that's just what you do. You meet a girl, you take her out to dinner, but... you're not paying the girl. You're paying the restaurant.
    Riley: But I'm payin'. Which makes her a ho. Why don't I just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can go grocery shopping?

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Rookie Poster

i have had 2 hours if sleep and somehow that still made me laugh lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    "I'm gonna beat you, then my son's gonna beat you. It's gonna be a good-ol' father-son beat-off!": Peter Griffin to Randy Fulcher

From The Boondocks:
    Huey: Riley... All women are not hoes. We're talkin' twenty... twenty-five percent tops.
    Riley: Okay. But if they not all hoes, then why I got to pay to take 'em out to eat, then? I mean, I'm payin'. That's payment.
    Huey: I... I don't know. 'Cause that's just what you do. You meet a girl, you take her out to dinner, but... you're not paying the girl. You're paying the restaurant.
    Riley: But I'm payin'. Which makes her a ho. Why don't I just give her the money I was gonna spend on dinner, and that ho can go grocery shopping?

Rookie Poster

ren and stimpy have alot of good ones this is one of my favorites from when they join the army

Ren says to Stimpy- "Psst. Hey Guido. It's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the cheese. And you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it. That's why he's gonna kill us. So we have to beat it. Yeah. Before he lets loose the marmosets on us! Don't worry, little missy! I'll save you!"

Rookie Poster

Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Love Mummy

Shake: Do you know what time it is, huh? It's 2:30 in the afternoon, and people are trying to sleep -
    [pauses, looks to Frylock, then The Mummy, then back to Frylock]
    Shake: ... Whose mummy?
    Frylock: I found it in the crawlspace.
    Shake: [angrily] So YOU were the one doing all the moaning when I was trying to sleep, huh?
    The Mummy: Hee hee hee hee haaaaa.
    Frylock: Shake, you don't want to piss him off. He has the power to curse you.
    Meatwad: [slyly] Do it, Shake. Piss him off.
    Shake: I'LL DO WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT, AND HOW I WANT. And no Mummy - you hear me, Band-Aid? ...
    Meatwad: [as swirls form around the Mummy] Oh damn, here it comes.
    Shake: - NO MUMMY - is going to tell ME what TO DO!
    The Mummy: [rises off of the chair] Curse... CURSE... CURRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSE!
    [falls back down]
    Meatwad: ...Ohhh, damn.
    Shake: [unfazed] You done? We all done here?
    The Mummy: [rises up again] CURRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSE!
    Shake: [impatiently] Oh, are you DONE?
    The Mummy: [growling, falls back down] Yessssssssss.
    Shake: Good! Because I am "done" listening to you! I've got a curse for you, it's called "tomorrow morning, your ass is outta here". I'm going back to bed.
    The Mummy: [hissing] currrrsssse...
    Shake: [offscreen] I HEARD IT ALREADY! I KNOW! IT'S A FRICKIN' CURSE!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

More from The Boondocks; this was in the same episode.

Riley: (continuing) That's how it starts, you know? Takin' bitches out to eat — meals and whatnot. Next thing you know, you wake up in a rest haven for hoes. A sanctuary for scandalous skeezes and stunts.
    Huey: You're jumpin' to conclusions. It's just a date.
    Riley: What if he marries her? What if we end up with a ho for a grandma?
    Huey: Riley, shut your dumb ass up.
    Riley: What if we have a ho for a grandma, and she comes to school on career day? Ooh... what if they have kids? We'd have a brother or sister that's half ho.
    Huey: Riley!

The one below is from a different episode.

A Pimp Named Slickback: So you see, my dearest Riley, it is this instinctive and burning need to procreate between a man and a bitch that not only keeps the human race going but also fuels many important industries such as my very own.
    Riley: So what do you think about Homies Over Hoes?
    A Pimp Named Slickback: Is that something at Denny's? I don't know what that is.
    Riley: Homies Over Hoes? You know, like, you supposed to put your homie over a ho. That's how pimps do, right?
    A Pimp Named Slickback: I don't think Homies Over Hoes is a sentiment that A Pimp Named Slickback can cosign, Riley. I mean don't get me wrong. A Pimp Named Slickback would put a lot of things over a ho. Money over a ho? Always. Brand new gators over a ho? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A Pimp Named Slickback don't do shit for the homies. Let me reiterate. Don't do shit for the homies. Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, a homie ain't gettin' a goddamn thing. And the same goes for brothers, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the fuck niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sound like some gay shit to me.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Rookie Poster

One more from aqua teen

Master Shake: Look, yes, I have banged HUNDREDS of broads. INTERNATIONALLY. But know this - I wrap my rascal, TWO TIMES, cuz I like it to be joyless and without sensation. It's a way of punishing supermodels.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    More from The Boondocks; this was in the same episode.

Riley: (continuing) That's how it starts, you know? Takin' bitches out to eat — meals and whatnot. Next thing you know, you wake up in a rest haven for hoes. A sanctuary for scandalous skeezes and stunts.
    Huey: You're jumpin' to conclusions. It's just a date.
    Riley: What if he marries her? What if we end up with a ho for a grandma?
    Huey: Riley, shut your dumb ass up.
    Riley: What if we have a ho for a grandma, and she comes to school on career day? Ooh... what if they have kids? We'd have a brother or sister that's half ho.
    Huey: Riley!

The one below is from a different episode.

A Pimp Named Slickback: So you see, my dearest Riley, it is this instinctive and burning need to procreate between a man and a bitch that not only keeps the human race going but also fuels many important industries such as my very own.
    Riley: So what do you think about Homies Over Hoes?
    A Pimp Named Slickback: Is that something at Denny's? I don't know what that is.
    Riley: Homies Over Hoes? You know, like, you supposed to put your homie over a ho. That's how pimps do, right?
    A Pimp Named Slickback: I don't think Homies Over Hoes is a sentiment that A Pimp Named Slickback can cosign, Riley. I mean don't get me wrong. A Pimp Named Slickback would put a lot of things over a ho. Money over a ho? Always. Brand new gators over a ho? Absolutely. A turkey sandwich with just tomato? Guaranteed. But homies? Oh no. A Pimp Named Slickback don't do shit for the homies. Let me reiterate. Don't do shit for the homies. Unless the homie wanna walk that stroll and get that money, a homie ain't gettin' a goddamn thing. And the same goes for brothers, peeps, dudes, fellas, dunnies, comrades, whatever the fuck niggas is callin' each other nowadays. Sound like some gay shit to me.
    the homies over hoes was one of my favs

Rookie Poster

I cant get enough aqua teen

Master Shake: You are the *gayest* monster since GAY came to *Gaytown*!
    Willie Nelson: Woooooooah... Easy! Whe-Where's this comin' from?
    Master Shake: No! Let's get down to it! What I *say* is very *baffling*!
    Frylock: Hey, hey! Woah, woah, woah, woah, *woah*, you two! We don't want any trouble here, now, okay?
    Willie Nelson: Naw, I'm with you! I don't think violence solves anything.
    Master Shake: [shouts] God, you're gay! You don't think violence *solves* anything? What kinda monster are you?
    Willie Nelson: Look, I'm... I'm pretty... hardcore. I mean... I've been know to..."Do a number" on plenty of "cats."
    Master Shake: Do a number? Yeah, I bet you "do a number"... In your *tights*... on *Broadway*. Which is where you *moved* to, after you left Texas Chainsaw Mascara... where you're *from*!

Gold Poster

Another one from family guy

Peter: (About Joe) My whole family worships the ground he can’t walk on.