Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drivers

Rookie Poster

you really should have expected that kelly... new york is a stressful stressful place, i was out in jersey a couple months back, caught a yankees game(one of the last woo hoo for me) and its a mad house, all over the city. just pissed off people everywhere. and the next day i went to upstate, and checked out the new orange county choppers HQ and got lost on the way home, ended up in the bronx and down town manhattan. angry people everywhere, and for a while i was one of them... (i dont like being lost)

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Keepingitreal I must bore you so much that you seek out my threads to post in? I don't seek you out, because all you do is post negativity.

Its great that you support a girl in the industry, but I am not your enemy or hers. You made this silly battle, that I have no clue why? I don't even know you, however you act as if you do because I'm white? lol But hey thats your choice darling!

Kisses

Kelly
    Me seek you out? Get real. Who are you again? Thats what I thought. I'm just keepin it real.

If you can make it here you can make it anywhere..........

WHAT HORNS?

GOOD THINGS

Default Re: Drivers

In New York are so rude and annoying.

HONK, HONK, HONK is all you hear!

Gives me a headache, how do you New Yorkers do it?

Don't they know the horn is used to alert drivers of danger if someone is going to back into you....not to threaten people foward?
    You aren't in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

New York sucks.

Default Re: Drivers

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    In New York are so rude and annoying.

HONK, HONK, HONK is all you hear!

Gives me a headache, how do you New Yorkers do it?

Don't they know the horn is used to alert drivers of danger if someone is going to back into you....not to threaten people foward?
    You aren't in Kansas anymore Dorothy.

New York sucks.

The greatest of all of the states..................the greatest of all the cities in the world.

Can make it here? There are lesser cities for people who like it nice and easy elsewhere.............nyuk nyuk nyuk.

GOOD THINGS