Rookie Poster

Default POST DELETED BY ME

*DELETED BY ME*

Rookie Poster

*DELETED BY ME*

Rookie Poster

*DELETED BY ME*

Rookie Poster

As a fellow Aussie I cannot help but feel a great sence of pride and patriotism towards you.
    I think you need to go to a pro, one of Grooby's photographers. You are no ordinary T-Girl, you seem to have all the traits that most T lovers desire, you are beautiful, feminine, young and passable.
    As a long time SMY subsciber I can tell you that it is girls with looks like yours that keep me signing up to a website month after month.
    You could be the next big thing.

Good luck hottness

equality

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nishdo
    As a fellow Aussie I cannot help but feel a great sence of pride and patriotism towards you.
    I think you need to go to a pro, one of Grooby's photographers. You are no ordinary T-Girl, you seem to have all the traits that most T lovers desire, you are beautiful, feminine, young and passable.
    As a long time SMY subsciber I can tell you that it is girls with looks like yours that keep me signing up to a website month after month.
    You could be the next big thing.

Good luck hottness
    aww thankyou sweetie

this made me smile!

Veteran Poster

you are a cutie

ThaTiger23..

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Well I don't see why we need to do this in a public arena - you found the photographer and forwarded him to me and we've talked via email?

Obviously yes, your approved, you and I have talked about this but the photographer needed confirmation. He's professional and I hope to have him work with us for other Australian models as well as yourself.

It's pretty standard practice, we pay the photographer as soon as we receive the content, model release, 2257 - we actually have a reputation for having one of the quickest turnarounds but the photographer should pay the model, at the time of the shoot.

I certainly would advise no models to work on spec (ie; to shoot and wait for their payment). If the photographer cannot sell the content, than that's his issue. We only work with photographers who work with transgender content exclusively for us and not for other companies as I hate that oversaturated content that is shot by one guy ... of the same look ... for multiple sites.

Hope this clears it up.
    Thanks
    Steven

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Well I don't see why we need to do this in a public arena - you found the photographer and forwarded him to me and we've talked via email?

Obviously yes, your approved, you and I have talked about this but the photographer needed confirmation. He's professional and I hope to have him work with us for other Australian models as well as yourself.

It's pretty standard practice, we pay the photographer as soon as we receive the content, model release, 2257 - we actually have a reputation for having one of the quickest turnarounds but the photographer should pay the model, at the time of the shoot.

I certainly would advise no models to work on spec (ie; to shoot and wait for their payment). If the photographer cannot sell the content, than that's his issue. We only work with photographers who work with transgender content exclusively for us and not for other companies as I hate that oversaturated content that is shot by one guy ... of the same look ... for multiple sites.

Hope this clears it up.
    Thanks
    Steven
    Thanks Steven, that does clear it up heaps. from your side, thanks for replying.

Ill see how it goes, as i stated, i dont think im going to be prepared to do the shoot if i dont get paid upfront.....but i'll speak to that more with him.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Thatiger23
    you are a cutie
    thankyou

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatiger23
    you are a cutie
    thankyou
    your welcome anytime

ThaTiger23..