He's so eloquent.

I guess letting nitwits like him vote is the down side of democracy.

Insert funny quote here

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Ralph Nader is a parasite. He lives off the puss of corporate corruption. He is a disease that thrives upon a disease. Worthy2 is just an witless vector of this plague. Worthy2 plays directly into the hands of corporate corruption. Which corporations do you buy from Worthy2? Which corporations built the roads you drive, harvest the food you eat, installed the optic cables through which you send your posts? You're a tool. Repent. Repent. The end is nigh!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

way to come back....whoa!!!!....i'm like totally owned!

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

He's a smelly little turd of a troll that is on his way to being flushed from this site.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Worthy2, I would've loved it if you exposed McCain for what he is, but unfortunately you did no such thing. You have in fact exposed no one but yourself. It seems you can't distinguish calling someone a name from exposing their intellectual or political weaknesses.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Worthy2, I would've loved it if you exposed McCain for what he is, but unfortunately you did no such thing. You have in fact exposed no one but yourself. It seems you can't distinguish calling someone a name from exposing their intellectual or political weaknesses.
    Took the words right out of my mouth, trish.

Can't believe I missed the chance to interact with such a civil and well informed fellow.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Can't believe I missed the chance to interact with such a civil and well informed fellow.

-Quinn
    LMAO...sorry Quinn, but worthless just caught a shortbus to the twilight zone.