Rookie Poster

Default Parties like the ones in NYC in SF CA?

I posted something like this yeserday, but I may have put it in the worng place. I've gone over the pictures of the parties out in NYC, and was wondering if there was anything like that in the SF bay area. I know about Divas nightclub with the rooms filled with hookers, and about Power Exchange with all the TV's, but I'm looking for something like Allanah's parties, please don't tell me the only way to experience somehting like that is going to NY.

6'3 185#'s bi racial atheltic build, who wants some

5 Star Poster

There would never be parties like the ones in NYC in California. For one, I've never ever ever been to a party on the west coast where it is acceptable to have dicks and boobs hanging out. You might get the girls in lingerie but that is about it. When there is any topless nudity in CA, guys are very seperated from the girls. I am not sure where you would go to fix that.

Rookie Poster

Weel a tthe place Power Exchange I was talking about it is strictly a sex club, people fucking everywhere, and getting fucked in every corner of the place however these aren's good looking Tgirls they are butch TV's who usually don't even take the time to shave before coming out. I mean that's cool if that's your thing, but no thanks for me. Looks like I need to make the trek out to NY huh?
    Thanks for the reply. Vicki you are one sexy lady.

6'3 185#'s bi racial atheltic build, who wants some