Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Personally I have never understood all the personal attacks that go in on HA. I think it is pretty lame and cowardly.....pretty easy to pick on someone when you are behind a screen as oppossed to in person.

I wouldn't worry about it Jenn, or waste any of your energy. I think you look great, and have always looked great.

Chris

Platinum Poster

thnx you guys :*

Professional Poster

I wonder who the idiot is who send her the pic. That pic of Jennifer is actually mouth wathering. Beautiful eyes and I really love the long blonde hair. I remember seeing Jennifer the first time in an Urban Safari episode and I just couldn't believe how hot she is!!!

Platinum Poster

some crossdresser whos only input to this site since joining in july 08 has been to comment on me and mimi

i cant imagine anyone who would be upset enough to make a fake acct. to do something so lame

oh wait.. what i meant was i cant imagine anyone that wouldnt want to ..... lol

Junior Poster

Well it made me laugh, Jen i think your hot!!!

Junior Poster

There is no one else on HA that posts that I've seen that has Jenn's incandescent attractive features and her caustic wit. You know if there's a Jennifer post, she's going to do it Justice and entertain you AND express a view. Plus, she's got a fine cock holster.

Evidently we have a similar humor, I rip the piss out of everything. That's one reason for my lack of many posts cause I seem to offend everyone at least once a day.. But it is relaxing to know that one of the prettiest grrls out there has a sense of humor!

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Jenn really is the real deal. She has absolutely nothing to lose here whatsoever. She seems to be one of the few people here who arent trying to sell something, bargain something or push something. She's definitely my favorite person on this board because of that. She has a great sense of humor about a lot of things and I think her opinions here add a great deal of life and fun to this board.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Professional Poster

The only thing more we need on this baord is more pics of Jennifer, especially some barefoot pics would be great!

Platinum Poster

wow.... you guys like me, you REALLY like me!

thnx so much for the smile guys