Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default Jennifer J - What's up with the ...

current avatar? Some sort of bad joke?

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    lol its fan art made by one of my many stal..... i mean fans from the board

i think it shows the insecure girls and the misguided guys i could really care less what they say about me... i know what i look like and if i looked as bad as they said they wouldnt be so concerned w/ me or my looks

Platinum Poster

as ive said many times

i say what i want about what i want bc im not worried about someone not showing up to my latest party, latest dvd release, decreased sales, dropped memberships to my sites, or any other way some choose to use this site for revenue or promotion

my target audience for anything im asc. with... DOESNT frequent the board... im glad that a few members here can enjoy what i do outside of the board.. but if for whatever reason they all decided to stop.... my career would go on as the board and the boards target audience are not the intended viewers of my show or any other endeavor im asc. with

im here bc i enjoy the candid conversations and the often different points of views on topics that are relevant in my life

therefore i will not EVER sugarcoat what i think about anyone... much in the same way none of you fools sugarcoat how you feel about me

if someone is barebacking total strangers and not disclosing their T on a dancefloor, or makes outlandish claims of how they are so much better for "not being a CL prostitute" but yet they allow their bf to do it all the while volunteering their 'expert' knowledge on it and then making videos cumming INSIDE some kids ass...

then thats the type of bullshit im going to call out when i see it

the mere fact that those same types of ppl see me talking shit about the ACTS that they admit THEMSELVES as doing and then get so defensive and go after my looks is laughable to say the least

so call me a brick, say ive got a line backer build, say i shave my face, or wear wigs or whatever other false, construed, misguided, uniformed thing about you want.... makes you look a fool and causes you to loose money

not me

xoxoxox - jennifer justice

oh and keep hitting that "man" button
    only goes to show how hard YOU had to sway the vote away from my favor

its just a fake poll anyway... why anyone that thinks so low of me would spend that much of their time to vote against me shows how sad and pathetic they truely are
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0825081059_134.jpg 
Views:	2146 
Size:	155.1 KB 
ID:	207099  

Rookie Poster

yeah, jennifer always seems pretty down to earth

Platinum Poster

thnx

Default Re: Jennifer J - What's up with the ...

Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    Some sort of bad joke?
    Actually, I think it's some sort of good joke. Self deprecating humour, spinning it back on her detractors.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Jennifer J - What's up with the ...

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    Quote Originally Posted by xrey
    Some sort of bad joke?
    Actually, I think it's some sort of good joke. Self deprecating humour, spinning it back on her detractors.
    bingo. im pretty sure "mspretty_fuckingstupid" didnt expect that reaction

duno exactly what HE expected but im sure showing you guys how proud i was of my stalk... i mean fan art, was not the intended reaction HIS crosdressed like a mofo was looking for

if i was less secure in myself and stuck on myself like some of these girls it might have actually hurt... but im not and it didnt

Professional Poster

There's nothing worst than idiots with bad taste. I mean my personal opinion about Jennifer Justice is that she's SOOOOOOOOO fucking HOT it actually hurts my eyes! She's simply perfection!

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

strong woman. gotta love it no matter how she looks

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

I think you're absolutely beautiful, Jen!

xoxo
    Ally