Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Is it prejudice or what:::Fair is Fair

Quote Originally Posted by Tadmirer
    First.................ignore the insulting few !
    If you guys don't have the balls to post your pictures, you ought to try keeping your thoughts to yourself.
    You might try learning something from Miranda, instead of criticizing her appearance.

I should be hesitant to generalize, but I think you are correct, in reference to caucasian culture.
    Well said, Tadmirer. I'm totally with you on both counts.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    If you guys don't have the balls to post your pictures, you ought to try keeping your thoughts to yourself.
    You might try learning something from Miranda, instead of criticizing her appearance.

[color=darkblue][b]I should be hesitant to generalize, but I think you are correct, in reference to caucasian culture.
    Well said, Tadmirer. I'm totally with you on both counts.
    Thanks Ecstatic, but then we already know that you are one of those "kiss-ass" guys, too !
    Treating people respectfully and all that..............what did that one guy call you -----------a pollyana ???
    What the heck is wrong with us, anyway ?

Maybe I should get a big pair of smoochy lips as my next avatar.

From one Pollyana to another--you're right, Tadmirer!

Rookie Poster

Thanks for the support.

I doubt you will see much more posting outta this gal around here, but none the less, thank you.

Miranda Jade Hussey wrote -

I do know that as a white T Girl, I don't exactly come from a culture set up to support us in our transformation, unless you count being badgered into "playing male" as support.
    Maybe I am less desireable than a black or latin girl by most admirers, and I actually don't really care. I'm a gurl for my own reasons, not as a means of attracting men.
    If men want to look at me, GREAT! If they want to offer me oney to model or make movies, better! If they want to be REAL brave and publicly date me,
    I couln't ask for more (and in a boyfriend, I wouldn't settle for less.) But that isn't what I became a gurl for.

I should be hesitant to generalize, but I think you are correct, in reference to caucasian culture.

TG people of all ethnicities face too much discrimination, but we descendants of white Europeans,
    especially in the U.S., are probably the worst, when it comes to accepting anyone who isn't "just like us".

And, yes, many guys, including myself, tend to see the Brazilian, Asian and African American TG girls as more feminine and pretty.
    But I do think part of that is the widespread exposure of those girls,
    in addition to the points which you mentioned.

Their cultures are more readily accepting, so more of them are "out", whether in the "adult entertainment" world, or the balance of society.

In any event, you know WHY you became a girl, and you are smart enough and aware enough to place your value assesment in your own hands,
    rather than solely looking outside. You will do well, I have no doubt.

Of course, now I will be criticized for "kissing up", but who cares ?

All acts of love and pleasure be my worship-Charge of the Goddess by Doreen Valiente

Junior Poster

Miranda wrote -

"I doubt you will see much more posting outta this gal around here, but none the less, thank you."

Please reconsider.

Your experiences, and insights are valuable to many of us here and it would be sad to see you virtually disappear.

As a TG girl, your voice, your story, your courage to follow your heart, and even your photos (which I happen to like) are needed on this board.

This medium which allows worldwide instant communication often leads to
    instantly foolish and immature comments.

(I would have to plead guilty to a few of my own, over the years.)

Please don't shut us all out, because of the crude remarks of a few, who hide their own less-than-perfect selves behind a wall of internet anonymity.