Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'm not aware of any of the parties where draft beer is served. It's one of the reasons I drink beer: it's really hard to adulterate bottled beer where you can see them open it.

In lots of third world countries I've been, they make a really big point of opening the can or bottle of whatever drink (bottled water, soft drinks, etc.) in front of you so you can see it was sealed.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    I'm not aware of any of the parties where draft beer is served. It's one of the reasons I drink beer: it's really hard to adulterate bottled beer where you can see them open it.

In lots of third world countries I've been, they make a really big point of opening the can or bottle of whatever drink (bottled water, soft drinks, etc.) in front of you so you can see it was sealed.
    I'm not talking about trannie parties. I'm talking about bars and clubs in general.

Silver Poster

How much do they usually charge for lap dances? or company afterwards?

Lifemember

Junior Poster

Default Re: A couple of TS party observations

i stopped going because they used to be a fair amount wilder. now they're kinda tame. and fairly empty. i remember alanah's wild west, or alien themed parties. those were crazy hot.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by nylust
    i stopped going because they used to be a fair amount wilder. now they're kinda tame. and fairly empty. i remember alanah's wild west, or alien themed parties. those were crazy hot.
    Any reason why its not as wild anymore? And they should bring those back

Junior Poster

This discussion has been highly geared towards the NYC parties. I really don't know if it's the same everywhere. Perhaps Willie and Felicia will give the LA POV.
    I am VERY interested in the party scene in teh LA area. I am going there in late December, and am thinking about Goddess Night at Club Cobra on Jan 1.

Any other suggestions, clues, tips, advice would be very appreciated (very appreciated).

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Any reason why its not as wild anymore?

Because the clubs don't allow half the shit they used to let go on. It's not the promoters, it's an SLA thing.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nylust
    I hope you can return to our monhtly event sometime.
    While yes, its not as wild, this Friday we took it to a complete other level.
    With that being said, this business has been somewhat changed and ruined by several factors-weekly events are never going to be as busy as bug events. When I did those parties, there was nothing else going on.
    It'a different game now, and that is why Dina and I are traying to change it.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    Well said Slinky
    I have to agree. And as a girl who goes to the party's when I'm in town I have to say I don't go to the partys to pick up clients myself. I go to meet and greet and conversate, even before I had a boyfriend. however also keep in mind, some guys go to pick up working girls, and if the price is right I will accept to leave with them. But its not MY intentions when I go to a party. You meet very interesting people at the party's. It has also worked in my favor that guys go to feel girls out personality wise as far as picking a girl they feel comfortable with before they spend their money on a date.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by flabeeboi
    Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Any reason why its not as wild anymore?

Because the clubs don't allow half the shit they used to let go on. It's not the promoters, it's an SLA thing.

All of the Parties i have attended my Drinks were very strong, i drink often and i can say i was pretty drunk on 4 Long Islands =]...

And the last Tuesday party i attended i hung around til around 3 and this random tranny was talkin to me on the couch and started to suck my dick right there on the spot with ppl around until her friend pulled her away to leave the club. So i consider that pretty crazy!
    UH HUH...I SEE ...I LOVE THESE INTERESTING POSTINGS ON HERE....I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS ISSUE IS ADDRESSED! SAME POSTER FROM THE FRIDAY PARTY TOO...SOMEONE FEELS THAT HAVE VERY NEGATIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT MY EVENTS OR I SHOULD SAY BRING "NEGATIVE LIGHT" TO MY EVENTS....I AM INSIDE MOST OF THE NIGHT WITH THREE SECURITY GUARDS, I AM SURE SOMEONE WOULD HAVE NOTICED THIS ACTIVITY!