Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

are there parties like this all over the country or just nyc?

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

This discussion has been highly geared towards the NYC parties. I really don't know if it's the same everywhere. Perhaps Willie and Felicia will give the LA POV.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Rookie Poster

A lot of great insite folks. Thanks.

Since I am not looking to "score" (but I won't lie, under the right circumstances, who is turning down a little loving with a cutie?), I may have to check some of the other spots you guys mentioned. Love the eye candy at the parties, and will buy a lap dance or a drink no problem, but the pay to play thing can get tired quick.

I'm the devil on your shoulder!

Junior Poster

I agree that the drinks are totally watered down at Dina's parties and way overpriced. I wouldn't be suprised if the alcohol has been switched in the bottles too.

I have no objection to dropping $20 here and there for lapdances, hey these girls gotta eat right??

Veteran Poster

Anybody that has been to these parties knows for sure that at some of them, the alcohol is definitely switched, as well as watered down. Not saying all of them, as I am sure it depends on the venue, but at some of them yes.

in New York City a club owner would not risk loosing their liquor licence by watering down drinks below pre-set guidelines. and these places are subject to constant inspections for all kinds of potential violations

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    in New York City a club owner would not risk loosing their liquor licence by watering down drinks below pre-set guidelines. and these places are subject to constant inspections for all kinds of potential violations
    I have business interests in spots in the city, and you are correct on the laws.....but the only thing I can say is that if you have been drinking Beefeater, for many years, and you get a drink out of that bottle and it isn't Beefeater but it is some other gin, I trust my tastebuds.

I'm pretty sure that the last nail in the coffin for Skool was that they found particulate matter floating in the liquor bottles.

Most NYC club owners are notorious scumbags; you really can't be surprised at anything they would do, regardless if they are against any regulations or not. Especially when it gets to the point where they are having trouble making the rent; they figure the end is near and they are going to get closed one way or another anyway, so all the rules go out the window. Look at how many different spots have been at what last was known as ?Rebel? (which I think is the new Mr. Blacks - which itself got closed twice already; first at Bleecker and Broadway and then at 24th and 5th, the first time for cocaine dealing and the second for a tax seizure of some sort. A few years ago I was at several "underground parties" there (i.e. indoor streetwalking - full scale on premises prostitution going on in the club, with the club charging for use of the "fucking room"). So, I'm never really surprised to find out anything going on at any clubs. Besides, tell me the club in Manhattan where there isn't some drug dealing going on?

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    I have business interests in spots in the city, and you are correct on the laws.....but the only thing I can say is that if you have been drinking Beefeater, for many years, and you get a drink out of that bottle and it isn't Beefeater but it is some other gin, I trust my tastebuds.

i have observed them pouring booze from one bottle to another which i totally illegal from the years when i bar tended....but hey i guess anything goes....i will stick to my B&B in my coffee cup

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    I've actually tasted beer that at times tastes nothing like the beer I normally drink. And I'm a beer drinker going on 20 years. I know what a bud draft or a heniken draft taste like. Some Bars and clubs do water down drinks if they can get away with it.