Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    i just show them the stiff arm hahahaha
    That's your arm?

/hey bro!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    That's your arm?

/hey bro!

very funny...that is something totally different....whats up my friend ?

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    That's your arm?

/hey bro!

very funny...that is something totally different....whats up my friend ?
    nada much. busy. you know the deal. when the heck are you coming into the city?

i will be back soon...i was there a couple weeks ago and queens briefly on fri ....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    I'm told by some of the Bronx girls they go to Escalita when they come into Manhattan just to hang.
    but I can't see myself in that place without sticking out like a sore thumb. they'd think I'm either some sort of LE or a pathetic gay boy chaser.

not sure what's worse

chaser is worse.

at least if your LE, theyll give some so you dont arrest them. :P

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

The first time I went to one of the parties that is regularly posted on this board I had no clue what to really expect and didn't know about the lap dances or pros working there. But the way I see it now is if you go to these parties they're close to a strip club in the sense that you will get a lap dance and most likely will have to pay for things. If you want to meet a girl for a long term relationship you really have to end up meeting her in a regular setting, not in a place with low lighting and loud music.

Rookie Poster

all that has been said is true. when i first went i was clueless. after a couple of times realized what was going on. i dont go much anymore because it gets tiresome after awhile. have made a couple of good friends from the parties and there insight to the scene is right on. 95% of the girls are working at these parties and guys not looking to buy will be ignored for the most part. ts girls at other clubs in nyc are asseteria on sundays, park on 10th and 18th on sundays and certain nights at splash. ive been to them all and have had some great times with the girls. so to sum it up if you dont pay like me not much sense going to the regular parties but at the same time if you wanna hang out, listen to some tunes and be surrounded by beautiful girls(for the most part)there are worst ways to spend an evening.

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    OK, if no one else is gonna say it I will: very few transsexuals go to these events looking to find a husband. Generally speaking, for them, they are going to work. While that's not 100% the case, it's close enough to it that you'd might as well assume it is and be pleasantly surprised if things turn out otherwise.

Now, this doesn't mean that some of these girls don't also hook up at these parties "not pay for play". If a girl is drunk, horny, and can't get a paid date, she may elect to grab some guy and throw him a freebie. And it happens fairly often (even if that seems to contradict my earlier statements). But that's not why they came to the party: their original intent was to work.

Depending on the girl, this can be more or less "hardcore". Some are just looking to make a few bucks giving lapdances and others are leaving for full "dates" half a dozen times a night.

Now on to the tips part: if you can deal with it, go to the parties reasonably often so your face gets known, and each time let it be known that you don't trick. At some point, the girls will get the point that you don't trick, and if they want to talk to you it isn't going to end up in a date. What will then happen is the one's who are only looking to talk to guys who are there to trick will simply avoid you, and the one's who talk to you (while they still might hope you'll change your mind and spring for a date) will know that if they sit and talk to you, they shouldn't expect it to happen.

I know that's the point that I'm at. I go to a ton of the events from just about all the party promoters and the girls pretty much know that they can flirt with me or whatever, but it's not going to end up with them getting paid. (Of course, my statements are slightly disingenuous because they have other ulterior motives since they all want free photos, and a lot have come to think I take better photos of them than anyone else does, so of course they are going to suck up to me even if behind my back they can't stand me. I don't know what to tell you about how you could deal with that part).

But one thing I always make sure of: I am always very cognizant of what's going on around me while I'm talking to the girls. And if I see a potential client making his way towards the girl, I immediately break off whatever conversation I'm having with her and allow her to engage a guy who may end up putting dollars into her pocket. I think this is a point which make a big difference, because the girls know that while they may not be making any $ talking to me, I'm also not going to stop them from making money off of anyone else. See, you have to understand that there is an opportunity cost of talking to you (and oddly enough, this seems to be the only time the girl understand that economic concept) and the girls know if they spend a lot of time talking to one guy and get no $, they could have spent that time talking to a different guy who would have done so.

Another tip: there's a bunch of guys who are regulars at these events. Make friends with some. The girls know that there are guys in these groups who pay and one's who don't, and it's fairly easy to get associated as one of the guys who comes to "hang out with the guys, talk to the girls, but that's it". Also, many of these guys have know a lot of these girls for years and will both tell you things you might want to know, and even introduce you to some of the girls.
    Perfectly said! I dont attend any of the parties anymore because for me it feels kinda meat market-ish and i get oddly uncomfortable when i feel all those eyes burning on me. However, it was not very long ago where i was one of the party girls who attended with the intention to make money. I'd have to say that u hit on all points to a T in this response.

If your objective is to "score" when u go to a Tranny party, expect to spend. The girls can usually tell who is there and for what purpose. Some will use u for drinks, some will try to get lapdances and some will offer a "date." But if you have a decent personality, u might find yourself pleasantly surprised when the girls start taking to you.

I remember there were guys who would come to the nowbar back when they were still open, who were regulars. We would enjoy pleasant conversation during cigarette breaks and so on and so forth. Im naturally very flirtatious and would enjoy making them gaga over me. It was always blast when they weren't being horny creeps.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

lawd geesus

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Tranny parties rock, I can't wait until Tranny Tuesday

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.