Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I think it's good that someone brought up this topic for discussion. I've often wondered about some of the same things and I'm glad to see that others do, too.

I realize I may sound a little naive in asking this (based on the replies above), but what if you're not at the party looking for lap dances or sex or any of that stuff? What if you're looking for someone to actually date? Based on these posts, it sounds like this is not really something that can be found there. Slinky, you say that very few transsexuals go to the parties to meet a husband. So uh... any idea where THOSE girls hang out? I mean, there are singles events now for all sorts of groups -- Jewish singles, widowed singles, dances for guys who like BBWs/fat girls... shouldn't there be something like this for fellows who would simply like to meet a nice Tgirl to date for a potential long-term relationship?

I hope nobody minds me asking this, since this is perhaps not the best forum for it. But since the issue has been raised, I figured I'd throw in my two cents. Thanks.

I'm looking forward to my next party. I'll have plenty of $ for lap dances. I have no problem with the ladies earning some rent money provided there's no deception involved.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    probably cause you were a new face and the girls get a little excited thinking you could be an outta towner with some big cash to spend. being approached is part of the ritual.
    you'll get less scrutiny the more you attend. and you'll find yourself becoming more imune to it when it happens

What he said.
    You're not the first, won't be your last.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

i just show them the stiff arm hahahaha

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Veteran Poster

I usually start by asking them to buy me a drink, and then later if they would like to take me back to their place for the evening. With them donating to my gift fund of course.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    I usually start by asking them to buy me a drink, and then later if they would like to take me back to their place for the evening. With them donating to my gift fund of course.
    They want you to drop the bread?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    So uh... any idea where THOSE girls hang out? I mean, there are singles events now for all sorts of groups -- Jewish singles, widowed singles, dances for guys who like BBWs/fat girls... shouldn't there be something like this for fellows who would simply like to meet a nice Tgirl to date for a potential long-term relationship?
    I'll answer this. They go to gay bars and/or straight bars.

Many of you can't stomach going to a gay bar to see a tranny, but guess what: the original poster of this thread would have better luck trying to talk to a TS at one of those bars than at a "promoted party" in regards to dating, etc. I mentioned this in another thread but I took Hollywood to a spot locally that alot of chicks were at and we had a blast. It was cool because the chicks were just being themselves getting drunk on Halloween and they were all acting as if whatever hormones they were on didn't exist..........horny bitches [love yall I know you're reading].

Not knocking the parties ladies, just stating the obvious. For example:

For years I've watched many a chick go to a promoted party, find a guy they like, then after making him swallow a few overpriced drinks give her and her overperfumed friends a ride back to one of the popular gay bars that trannies are comfortable in locally. The dude will then be ushered in by one of the chicks and they'll surround him and he'll buy them 2 to 3 rounds of drinks, and probably end up with the initial chick or a 3-some he's not paying for [sexually] at the end of the night [because he basically paid for it in gas, mileage, and drinks].

Now in some cases you might see the dude with the chick again, in some form of dating fashion but for the most part it was a one night stand and it's funny to watch a dude walk up to a chick after this occured and she gives him the brush off [hello].

There are always exceptions to this rule: Slinky & I hung out at the TS/TV Senior citizens spot last winter and there's always a few cute younger Asian TS' in there looking to hookup without paying, but it's hit or miss.

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    So uh... any idea where THOSE girls hang out? I mean, there are singles events now for all sorts of groups -- Jewish singles, widowed singles, dances for guys who like BBWs/fat girls... shouldn't there be something like this for fellows who would simply like to meet a nice Tgirl to date for a potential long-term relationship?
    I'll answer this. They go to gay bars and/or straight bars.

Many of you can't stomach going to a gay bar to see a tranny, but guess what: the original poster of this thread would have better luck trying to talk to a TS at one of those bars than at a "promoted party" in regards to dating, etc. I mentioned this in another thread but I took Hollywood to a spot locally that alot of chicks were at and we had a blast. It was cool because the chicks were just being themselves getting drunk on Halloween and they were all acting as if whatever hormones they were on didn't exist..........horny bitches [love yall I know you're reading].

Not knocking the parties ladies, just stating the obvious. For example:

For years I've watched many a chick go to a promoted party, find a guy they like, then after making him swallow a few overpriced drinks give her and her overperfumed friends a ride back to one of the popular gay bars that trannies are comfortable in locally. The dude will then be ushered in by one of the chicks and they'll surround him and he'll buy them 2 to 3 rounds of drinks, and probably end up with the initial chick or a 3-some he's not paying for [sexually] at the end of the night [because he basically paid for it in gas, mileage, and drinks].

Now in some cases you might see the dude with the chick again, in some form of dating fashion but for the most part it was a one night stand and it's funny to watch a dude walk up to a chick after this occured and she gives him the brush off [hello].

There are always exceptions to this rule: Slinky & I hung out at the TS/TV Senior citizens spot last winter and there's always a few cute younger Asian TS' in there looking to hookup without paying, but it's hit or miss.

JWBL
    Agree 100% This is constitutional fact. Another thing that should be noted is that you fellas must have game. Seriously, if you can't pull woman on the daily in general, go ahead and pay.

What you have to realize about these parties is that the draw is the girls, and they know that. Every girl there, even the ones that look like Quasimodo, is aware of the fact that she has more attention there than outside in the street in Manhattan and she will act like it. For this reason, you better have strong game, and I am talkin about fellas that can pick up stunning women anywhere, anytime. These parties are like an All-Star game.

I'm told by some of the Bronx girls they go to Escalita when they come into Manhattan just to hang.
    but I can't see myself in that place without sticking out like a sore thumb. they'd think I'm either some sort of LE or a pathetic gay boy chaser.

not sure what's worse

The best place to meet a tranny who ISNT looking for money in San Francisco is probably the END UP.