Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

Not only are the smooth legs hot, but your ass is as lovely as a all day sucker

Junior Poster

Yes ,beautiful porcelain skin.

Junior Poster

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I'm smitten... Ashlee, if there's a fan club, I want to join!

XOXOXO

Junior Poster

ew.

Yes, I made this GIF.
    It's Deisy Rocha, so stop asking.

Junior Poster

mmm... I want some of that! Where are you? How about some more pics?! Maybe some lingirie

Rookie Poster

ummm...ewwwww, r u guys serious??? wtf

nishdo

Thank you sweetie. I'm glad you love my pics, and thank you for the compliments. I have such a heel fetish that I always love to be in them. I will see if I can't snap a few pics of my tootsies before I put them on the next time I take pics and send them to you honey ok?

luv4Tgirls

And I'll keep hoping you are there to give me something else when I do sweetie

Star Angel 86

Thank you sweetie. As long as nice boys like you want them I will post them. It makes me hot to know my pics excite you.

braveman

Sweetie whether we are CDs, TVs, Shemales, or Transgendered I think we are all Tgirls. I once heard Kimberly Devine say that gender was between your ears not your legs. I might add to that that's it's in your heart as well.

jj37

Thanks sweetie I'm glad you like the pics. You can PM me anytime you want baby.

Bone Dry

Thank you sweetie. I've come to think of my legs as one of my best features so I'm glad you like them. Thank you for the compliments to my toes too.

aprilian

Thanks sweetie. I try very hard to keep it looking smooth and sexy

Byrdman

Thanks baby. There's no fanclub yet but I will let the boards know when there is one.

uncutlove

Sorry I'm not your cup of tea love. Different strokes for different folks as they say. At least you will know not to click on anymore of my pic post since you don't like them.

zukkobaby

New pics coming soon baby, and yes I love lingirie so I will have some pics with it. Thank you for the compliment. I do have some lingirie pics on the board already BTW. You can search for them if you like.

Krystal

As I said to uncut love, I'm sorry I'm not your cup of tea. To each their own is how I look at the world. Nobody is perfect (least of all me) after all, and some are less perfect then others. If you don't like the pics you don't have to click on any more of my pic post fair enough?

Gold Poster

Glad to hear you will be posting more pics,this is great news.

Your pics definitely excite me.

I will send you a pm or two .

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by msbhaven
    Krystal

As I said to uncut love, I'm sorry I'm not your cup of tea. To each their own is how I look at the world. Nobody is perfect (least of all me) after all, and some are less perfect then others. If you don't like the pics you don't have to click on any more of my pic post fair enough?
    Mami, it's a percentages game like the election and seems you've got yourself a landslide here. Keep keeping up.

Rookie Poster

hot, i tell you, hot!!!