Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default sarah palin's hammer time feet BAD LOOKIN FEET

sarah palin's hammer time feet BAD LOOKIN FEET

Attached Images Attached Images  

You might be running on about empty at this point natina.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Default naw I just got a pet peeve about bad lookin feet

got a pet peeve about bad lookin feet

You're right. With feet like that, you can't be in the government. I'd worry about her feet as well, let's forget about abusing your powers to get your ex-BIL fired. Much less important to worry about corruption than about the shape of her toes.

(Please someone, get a sedative for natina!)

Insert funny quote here

Default MY POST ABOUT SARAH PALIN ISSUES

BREAKING NEWS MORE PALIN FRAUD ,AWARDING OF CONTRACTS

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=38818

Sarah Palin: The most unqualified Vice Presidential Candidate EVER!!!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=38440

Palin endorses Obama’s energy plan
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=38359

SARAH PALIN PRAISES BARACK OBAMA!!!
    Sarah Palin: "I'D VOTE FOR OBAMA" !!!

Palin: “I Know Obama Loves America”
    http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/10...y4529978.shtml

Professional Poster

WHAT A STUPID WOMAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sdman
    WHAT A STUPID WOMAN.
    What because you don't agree with her beliefs and because the media tell you to think that? muppet. We need more women with her beliefs in politics.

And if she asked I'd give those feet a toejob.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

No one needs the media's help to see that Palin is a needy, ignorant woman. We don't need women who think Africa is one nation. Nor do we need a woman who thinks Alaska's proximity to Russia makes the Alaskan governor a expert on Russia. We don't need a woman who believes in demonic possession and exorcism. We don't need a woman who can't name a single newspaper, nor one who can't cite a single court case with which she agrees or disagrees. You don't have to disagree with her politics to see that she's an idiot; you only have to not be an idiot yourself.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Quote Originally Posted by sdman
    WHAT A STUPID WOMAN.
    What because you don't agree with her beliefs and because the media tell you to think that? muppet. We need more women with her beliefs in politics.

And if she asked I'd give those feet a toejob.
    Cunts who believe the world is 6000 years old?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    No one needs the media's help to see that Palin is a needy, ignorant woman. We don't need women who think Africa is one nation. Nor do we need a woman who thinks Alaska's proximity to Russia makes the Alaskan governor a expert on Russia. We don't need a woman who believes in demonic possession and exorcism. We don't need a woman who can't name a single newspaper, nor one who can't cite a single court case with which she agrees or disagrees. You don't have to disagree with her politics to see that she's an idiot; you only have to not be an idiot yourself.
    Actually the Africa is a country claim was retracted by -- MSNBC.It was such a poor attempt at palin bashing even they had to pull it. Of course it's a bit late for people like yourself who are so brainwashed by you own beliefs and what the media tell you to think as it's probably impossible for you to understand it was false.Her religious beliefs are her own business , the bigotry here is amazing.I could not give a shit what she thinks about dinosaurs. How it is relevant? You think she doesn't read a newspaper and presumbly doesn't keep up with current affairs because of something she said to a journo?

She could have not answered that question for all sorts of reasons , perhaps she was told not to by handlers, perhaps she was not expecting the question and thought they were trying to catch her out. I would say the key problem for sarah palin was her lack of experience and confidence with dealing with the media.And that needs to be dealt with before she runs again for any national office. She also needs to go to other countries and learn more about politics not just in Alaska .Something that all politicians need to do if they are running for a national office. I could go on but my point is, all you know about her is what the media has told you to think.

The only criticisms you are making are ones widely known and repeated as mantra by all leftists. The hatred built up by most of the obama supporting media about her is amazing and slightly scary .It turned the view of the obama supporters into some kind of David Koresh type cult. Palins church being set on fire well after the election result shows after the all the talk of 'hate' from the left it runs both ways.

I can understand why people disagree with her politics such as on abortion buts it's when people make the same tired statements that is really just from media storytelling. That makes you and everyone who repeats these things the dumb ones.