Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Default Re: Post Your Plastic Surgery Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    here you go here is a couple of pics of me in september last year when i was in thailand having the first wave of FFS work done .. Jaw/Nose/Lips/Chin/Mandibles .... these were taken 3 days after surgery and 1 week after surgery ..

Amazing how fast time flies ... and that i am due more tweakage to finish it all off .. These are hte pics people dont really post but sod it i will .. this is what you look like

Libby x
    I wasn't aware of this thread's existence till it was bumped. The things you girls put yourselves through.

You'll probably deny it Libs, but I do think you're pretty damn brave to go through all of that with still more to come.

I hope it goes well and as painlessly as possible. Good luck babe.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    my vagina!!!!!!!!!!!
    You'll now be inundated with pleas from the cockhound faction begging you not to do it, Evon.

Ignore them - you do what's right for you.

But pleasures are like poppies spread
    You seize the flow'r, the bloom is shed

Senior Member Platinum Poster Prospero's Avatar

Evon - yes, of course, the creation of a vagina thus completing the external perfection of what you've always been on the inside anyway. A woman. I wish you well.

Quote Originally Posted by EvonRose View Post
    Oh my gosh!!! I commend you girls soooooo much, never had the courage to go under the knife...

I agree with you girl! The idea of surgery is so scary to me! I remember I had one for another reason, and I cried like hell when I got into the OR.

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

it was interesting being in thailand alone having surgery.. the night before was quite surreal as your looking at yourself in the mirror ...but it was all worth it .. well for me anyway it was ...as i had a very strong jaw/chin etc .....

the reduction in my jaw/face shape has altered my whole face/eyes ... now its been a year since i had it done ,, i can now have the neck/face lift to tighten the skin up to the new jaw line ...which is what i need doing now as i hate my undershots and dead on shots still .. so next tweaks for me re as follows:

-Brow Lift
    -Orbital Bossing
    -2nd stage of nose work whihc is nose tip upturn and abit more straigtening
    -lower face/neck tighten (this gives me a very dramatic change when the consultant pulls it back to show you how it will look ..

Then i have some buttock sculpting work to be done and new boobs later in year for 2012.

For me the results have been amazing in my real life, being able to walk around supermarkets/ shops etc at any of the day from 7am to midngiht with no makeup on and have no one staring at you, clocking you etc is priceless .

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Jennifer Buckingham Veteran Poster jennylicious's Avatar
    I'm not in Kansas anymore (I am in the UK though...)

Liberty, I have been so impressed at the journey you have taken with it. Honestly, the results have been amazing.

Banned for being a cunt & multiple usernames Junior Poster justafreak's Avatar

wow, I think it's very important for some of to see thats it's not majic, thank you for posting ladies!

thanks jenny x its a long slow process this transitioning .. hormone take years to take effect, surgery takes time, money and can only be done in stages as you have to heal and recover ...thus far i am pleased with my progression , by any means i am not that great looking compared to many girls .. but then i am always improving, i transitioned at 29 starting ...so its going in right direction ... just cant wait till my face is fully finished and settled down and body complete

Liberty Harkness
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    thanks jenny x its a long slow process this transitioning .. hormone take years to take effect, surgery takes time, money and can only be done in stages as you have to heal and recover ...thus far i am pleased with my progression , by any means i am not that great looking compared to many girls .. but then i am always improving, i transitioned at 29 starting ...so its going in right direction ... just cant wait till my face is fully finished and settled down and body complete
    LIBERTY in ur place i will be very proud of the rezults besides of the to many risk u can have ,u take this risk and very well done. i should say ur good looking girl and i wish u the best of luck with all ur transition.shows that ur strong person who take the risk.good luck.

thanks adrianna .. well i had no choice but to have FFS work done .as my face prior was very masculine ...as with all life there is risks, but the risk to reward is a good bet that i was happy to take on ... I am not saying FFS is teh fixer of things for all, and an instant pass in society as there is many other factors that make up that .. such as personality, your smell, the way you intereact, the way you move, etc ... xx

Liberty Harkness
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam