Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    they are moderators not babysitters im sure their plates are full with things such as real life and not the internet to keep them busy and their pockets green. I know some of you would love a hand held guided tour through HA but until then i guess some of you will have to get over it or gtfo. And in the time ive been on here(lurking and registered) if anyone ever really crossed the line male or female they got the boot. They are good because they dont jump the gun with the bans/thread deletions and expect a group of what is supposed to be adults over 18 to conduct ourselves as such.
    ty sir

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    So let me get this straight

If the board has chicks that cause drama the MODS should regulate what they say and or do and when they leave you all can say the mods suck and they're the reason the girls left???

LMAO

LOL pretty much.

Glad I dont have your "job"

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by keepingitreal470
    Umm, you couldnt be more wrong. There are girls here that would and have been kicked out of other forums. "cough" (tgirl talk). But they spew all of their hateful disturbing venom here cause MODS ALLOW IT!! Ok, there were some decent girls that posted in the past. They got upset over remarks from some guys. Then it was, oh, we need to keep the girls posting here. But at what cost? And what kind of girls? Because currently there are at least 2 attention starved assholes who start all kinds of shit and it seems condoned by the mods. Let some guys carry on like that here. They would be banned. JW, you're a bright man. I know you see the one-sidedness of this. Speaking your mind is one thing, but flat out offending others purposely is entirely different. Chanel just spoke her mind, but you told her to fuck off. The 2 assholes here start their shit, and you say nothing. So since I spoke my mind I guess you're gonna tell me to fuck off too huh? Problem is, anyway you wanna twist it, I'm right. Hey, I dont claim to be a saint. But anytime I ever got out of line I was provoked. I'm the same way here as IRL. I wont purposely offend folks for no reason, but I aint gonna stand for no bullshit either. Maybe it just comes down to some folks are just a little too mature for this forum.

You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

Yeah you are truly one of the mature ones.I think its hilarious when people like you try to sound righteous even though your ghetto trash who always resort to physical threats because you lack the intelligence to put up an argument.I've never interacted with you before that thread so you obviously have inner problems.Bozo the clown you are worse then the people you whine about and one of the biggest whiners on this forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bozo_212.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	206156  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Umm, you couldnt be more wrong. There are girls here that would and have been kicked out of other forums. "cough" (tgirl talk). But they spew all of their hateful disturbing venom here cause MODS ALLOW IT!! Ok, there were some decent girls that posted in the past. They got upset over remarks from some guys. Then it was, oh, we need to keep the girls posting here. But at what cost? And what kind of girls? Because currently there are at least 2 attention starved assholes who start all kinds of shit and it seems condoned by the mods. Let some guys carry on like that here. They would be banned. JW, you're a bright man. I know you see the one-sidedness of this. Speaking your mind is one thing, but flat out offending others purposely is entirely different. Chanel just spoke her mind, but you told her to fuck off. The 2 assholes here start their shit, and you say nothing. So since I spoke my mind I guess you're gonna tell me to fuck off too huh? Problem is, anyway you wanna twist it, I'm right. Hey, I dont claim to be a saint. But anytime I ever got out of line I was provoked. I'm the same way here as IRL. I wont purposely offend folks for no reason, but I aint gonna stand for no bullshit either. Maybe it just comes down to some folks are just a little too mature for this forum.

You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

Yeah you are truly one of the mature ones.I think its hilarious when people like you try to sound righteous even though your ghetto trash who always resort to physical threats because you lack the intelligence to put up an argument.I've never interacted with you before that thread so you obviously have inner problems.Bozo the clown you are worse then the people you whine about and one of the biggest whiners on this forum.
    You provoked me dumbass. Learn to read. And I mean every word I say to you. every word. My advice to you would be to never respond to anything I say here. You now have provoked me again. Quit while I'm docile. I will and can find you. Dont make me do it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    So let me get this straight

If the board has chicks that cause drama the MODS should regulate what they say and or do and when they leave you all can say the mods suck and they're the reason the girls left???

LMAO
    Why not. They regulate what guys can say back. And if the 2 jackasses I'm speaking of left, you wouldnt hear any complaints from me. Hell, I'd raise a glass to that too.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Why not. They regulate what guys can say back. And if the 2 jackasses I'm speaking of left, you wouldnt hear any complaints from me. Hell, I'd raise a glass to that too.

I doubt it, I think 2 new assholes would just emerge and if not you someone else like you would have a beef with those 2. That's what has happened every year for the past 5 or 6 years.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

You provoked me dumbass. Learn to read. And I mean every word I say to you. every word. My advice to you would be to never respond to anything I say here. You now have provoked me again. Quit while I'm docile. I will and can find you. Dont make me do it.
    How much of a loser can someone be to be provoke into sending physical threats from mere words.OMG you called me a name over the internet so i'm going to fucking beat you up,lol fucking sensitive whiny loser.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

WELL NOW THIS IS A FLAT OUT OBVIOUS THREAT !!!!!!!

JIGSAW WANTS TO PLAY A GAME ....

hey i have an idea ... why don't you raise that glass and gut yourself do us ALL the favor

personally i hope you do find Legend .... so he can come back on the board and tell us about the cross dressers asss he whooped

yea he would be my hero .

Tell me why is it that you always are around cat fights and following what is going on with drama if you hate it so much ....
    a.) no man should get involved with a cat fight between two trannies
    b.) you have nothing else to do but linger around where you are not wanted , by creating new user names every time you get banned (5....4...3....2...1...)
    c.) you threaten to hit tgirls .

yup your as worthless as an apple with half a worm .... you preach but you are a pathetic faggot who thrives off of this bullshit i mean lets just get real
    if you "caught" me how would you like to suck it

on your knees ... maybe from behind .... or would you like to lay down so i could FUCK YOUR FACE ?????

FAG

go crawl back into the hole from where you and ts not so sexy chanel live iin harmony

you and your self dubbed "queen" BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Default Re: THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM ARE A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by tssexychanel
    I SEE WHY SO MANY MEMBERS HIT ME UP SAYING THEY WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN CONTACT BUT CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS FORUM.
    girl dont lie
    nobody msgs you or cares

thats why youre going

so just go... no need for dramatics at your old age

I care. She seems like an intelligent woman.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM ARE A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by tssexychanel
    I SEE WHY SO MANY MEMBERS HIT ME UP SAYING THEY WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN CONTACT BUT CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS FORUM.
    girl dont lie
    nobody msgs you or cares

thats why youre going

so just go... no need for dramatics at your old age

I care. She seems like an intelligent woman.
    yeah what an outstanding member that ads tons to the board

yes thats a fat joke

TsVanessa69 wrote:
    How about black transexuals who are racist to their own kind? case in point, in a heated convo with Ts Sexy Chanel in Chicago I just had:tssexychanel: you are not that important
    tsvanessa69: I don't care
    tssexychanel: in fact the men that talk to you
    tssexychanel: dont interest me in the least
    tssexychanel: im a top
    tsvanessa69: a top what
    tssexychanel: i dont date black or latin men