Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

Default THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM ARE A JOKE

THE FODDER THAT IS ON THIS SITE IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY OR BORDERLINE ENTERTAINING. I SEE WHY SO MANY MEMBERS HIT ME UP SAYING THEY WOULD LIKE TO STAY IN CONTACT BUT CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS FORUM. THE VERY REASON THERE IS SUCH A TURN OVER IN MEMBERS IS THE SAME REASON IN ALL THE TIME I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE I HAVE YET TO RACK UP THE NUMBER OF POST AS SOME THAT HAVE BEEN HERE A FEW MONTHS.

TO THOSE THAT WERE SUPPORTIVE DECENT AND KIND WHILE I WAS AROUND THIS IS MY SINCEREST THANKS TO YOU.

YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN BE FOUND I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN SIT HERE IN THE MIDST OF FAGGOTRY. MY BIG BLACK COCK DOES NOT MAKE ME GAY I AM STILL A LADY.

I WILL BE DEVOTING MY TIME WHERE IT CAN BE BEST UTILIZED. YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH MY WEEKLY COLUMNS ON THE ANTI VIOLENCE PROJECT I WORK WITH.

http://stoppingthehate.com

FOLLOW ANY NEW UPDATES ON TWITTER

http://twitter.com/tssexychanel

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN THE FOOLISHNESS THAT GOES ON HERE AND I DONT SEE AN IMMEDIATE RETURN AT ALL.

AS AN ADULT I SEEK TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF MATURE FOLKS AND THAT IS SEVERELY LACKING HERE.

AND COME WHAT MAY LEADERSHIP STARTS AT THE HEAD AND WORKS ITS WAY DOWN. NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO SIT HERE AND POLICE A SITE THAT IS MAKING MONEY FOR SOMEONE ELSE. THOSE THAT PROFIT FROM THIS SITE NEED TO LEARN ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE THE VERY PEOPLE YOU OFFEND OR LET GET OFFENDED ARE SPENDING THEIR MONEY IN THIS ECONOMY CLICKING YOUR BANNERS LINKS AND ADS.

GOOD DAY ITS BEEN A PEACH BUT ITS TIME OUT FOR MONKEY BUSINESS THERE IS WORK TO DO

CHANEL
    TSSEXYCHANEL
    MISTRESS DIABOLIQUE
    GODDESS CHANEL
    DAT BITCH

See you later. Sorry it didn't work out for you.
    Few bad apples always spoil the whole damn bunch.

How am I not myself?

Silver Poster

STOPPING THE HATE ONE BEATING OR DEATH THREAT AT A TIME RIGHT KENAN ???LMAO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	show_005_768.jpg 
Views:	575 
Size:	93.7 KB 
ID:	206078   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	show_018_124.jpg 
Views:	569 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	206079  

Silver Poster

ONE ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU LEAVING FAGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOT
    LAMO

EVERYONE THINKS YOU LOOK THE JOKE FOOL

Default Ok

I have to say there are many wonderful people on here.
    Don't let one bad apple spoil it for the rest of us.
    Maybe if we would share things more benifecial to the community, people will see that there is more to us than bitterness, jealousy and hatred. Maybe if more girls bringing the community up, would post, we can overpower those negative influences that are out there.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

this thread will most likely get deleted but before it does let me say this....

I find it very interesting that you single out the mods of the forum for the forums mishaps. This shit seems to happen annually when someone disgruntled doesn't get their way and as a mod on this forum for several years now, I can speak for all the mods when I say "Uh huh"

Uh huh in my terms means fuck you, fuck off, have a nice day. This forum is just like any other forum, what the end users make it. Folks always want to vent about the problems and how running to a lesser site to say what they dont have the balls to say on here can make a difference yet when those other sites fail they seem to slither right back here to HA and act like nothing happened.

Chanel I personally have no problems with you but you've been snippy in the past and to be honest if you have something to say personally to me all my contact info is below, feel free to IM me I guarantee you I'll have some choice words for you.

To anyone else having issues with the mods on this board, feel free to take your frustrations out on me, while I may not do 90% of the editing/deleting/or ignoring of the cry baby issues that seek moderation on here I will be more than happy to fully take on any bullshit folks have to whine about concerning ANY mod on here.

We never get paid for this, never get any kind of benefit out of it, it's a volunteer job that we all like to do, and obviously thats not good enough, so fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, your cool, and fuck you I'm out.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Silver Poster

BBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAH

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    the drama is the heart and soul of HA
    AMEN MY SISTA

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    FAGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOT
    Is that what trannies call each other, self loathing FTW