Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by needsum
    Well, if you look at the British, they have a very big problem with criminals and guns. Yes, they banned all civilians from owning guns, but their experiment proves that the guns did NOT go away. It is now a free-for-all for the criminals.

Also, I read a study a few years ago where two towns in America were compared--one had guns banned, and the other allowed them. As you might guess, the town that had no guns had higher crime rate than the one with the guns. As part of the test, the town allowed the citizens to legally purchase firearms, and when the test had resumed, the crime rate had gone down.

Also, I see you keep posing the argument that gun owners do nothing but fall back on the second amendment. Have I done that? I have tried repeatedly to use analogy to show that there is a bigger issue here than guns alone. What do I propose can end gun violence and crime? Gee I dunno, how about we make it illegal to show gratuitous violence and sex in movies, on TV, and ESPECIALLY RAP VIDEOS. If anything should be taken away from the people of this country it is useless, mindlesss filth disguised as entertainment.

We glorify the lifestyle of crime, debauchery and violence in this country, GLORIFY IT, and I defy you to refute that. Look at the gang problem in this country--it has become an epidemic across the nation, not just CA and NYC, it is everywhere. It is fueled by the shit that is fed to us on TV, in video games, and in our music. And all that happens to these kids, if they don't get killed, is that they go to an overcrowded jail system that does little to reahabilitate them--it actually helps feed thier criminal ways.

So please, don't preach to me as if I'm someone who is on the wrong side of morality here. So far I have taken the stance of "leave me alone." I'm not trying to push my opinion on anyone, in an effort to take something away from you or anyone else; but your argument is for taking something away from me that means a great deal to not only myself, but a vast majority of Americans. So you may think I'm leaning on the second amendment, I am not. I am leaning on the values and rights this country was founded on as a whole.

Yes, sopmething definitely needs to be done about the gun violence in this country, and I don't think too many gun owners would disagree with you one bit on that subject. But lets try to all work together to try and come up with a REAL solution to an epidemic, can we?

Now, why the fuck are we still arguing about guns in HA??? Show me some Damned titties already for gods sake!!!!!!
    Have you ever actually used a firearm, or needed one, to defend yourself or others? Just an honest question. This applies to everyone posting in this thread. I'm just curious. My answer would be "no".

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Well, if you look at the British, they have a very big problem with criminals and guns. Yes, they banned all civilians from owning guns, but their experiment proves that the guns did NOT go away. It is now a free-for-all for the criminals.

Also, I read a study a few years ago where two towns in America were compared--one had guns banned, and the other allowed them. As you might guess, the town that had no guns had higher crime rate than the one with the guns. As part of the test, the town allowed the citizens to legally purchase firearms, and when the test had resumed, the crime rate had gone down.

Also, I see you keep posing the argument that gun owners do nothing but fall back on the second amendment. Have I done that? I have tried repeatedly to use analogy to show that there is a bigger issue here than guns alone. What do I propose can end gun violence and crime? Gee I dunno, how about we make it illegal to show gratuitous violence and sex in movies, on TV, and ESPECIALLY RAP VIDEOS. If anything should be taken away from the people of this country it is useless, mindlesss filth disguised as entertainment.

We glorify the lifestyle of crime, debauchery and violence in this country, GLORIFY IT, and I defy you to refute that. Look at the gang problem in this country--it has become an epidemic across the nation, not just CA and NYC, it is everywhere. It is fueled by the shit that is fed to us on TV, in video games, and in our music. And all that happens to these kids, if they don't get killed, is that they go to an overcrowded jail system that does little to reahabilitate them--it actually helps feed thier criminal ways.

So please, don't preach to me as if I'm someone who is on the wrong side of morality here. So far I have taken the stance of "leave me alone." I'm not trying to push my opinion on anyone, in an effort to take something away from you or anyone else; but your argument is for taking something away from me that means a great deal to not only myself, but a vast majority of Americans. So you may think I'm leaning on the second amendment, I am not. I am leaning on the values and rights this country was founded on as a whole.

Yes, sopmething definitely needs to be done about the gun violence in this country, and I don't think too many gun owners would disagree with you one bit on that subject. But lets try to all work together to try and come up with a REAL solution to an epidemic, can we?

Now, why the fuck are we still arguing about guns in HA??? Show me some Damned titties already for gods sake!!!!!!
    Have you ever actually used a firearm, or needed one, to defend yourself or others? Just an honest question. This applies to everyone posting in this thread. I'm just curious. My answer would be "no".
    I have not and I was a victim of a violent crime at 17. I still have no desire to own or carry a gun, even after being attacked.

My parents had guns in the house were I grew up, and I knew where they all were. Luckily, I never had any desire to play with them. But I did pick them up a few times out of curiosity. Hence the daner of having guns with children in the home.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

here in the old united kingdom we prefer to get up close and just stab people as oposed to shooting them

no on a serious note, we have no guns as such in the uk but our gun crime rate is on the rise as well... i can see the argument from both sides to some degrees....but with knife crime on the increase in london/uk they say that many stabbing victims are actually stabbed by their own knife so i would imagine potentionally the same could be said of guns in the usa.. you pull your gun out if your not gonna shoot the intruder they will just take it off you and mostly like blow your brains on the wall with it..

lol yes i photoshopped the deathstar onto my tits,, couldnt quite fit the enterpise to sit right on my nipple .....

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot

I have not and I was a victim of a violent crime at 17. I still have no desire to own or carry a gun, even after being attacked.
    Well. . . a girl having the option of protecting herself with a gun is valid, actually.

I'll take ya to a gun range next time you're in Minneapolis. Shooting targets is fun. Might change your mind on this whole gun topic.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fasterpussycat_763.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	206035  

Somehow it looks like our last posts got merged somehow . . . hmmmm

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

and I'm not even going to touch that last comment about art. . . lets just get back to the HA good stuff and be friends again!!

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    ....but with knife crime on the increase in london/uk
    Is knife crime on the increase in the uk?
    Or, is it just more widely reported, as a cheap scare tactic, to back-up the so called war on knives.

They've got rid of the guns, now knives are on the hit list...I can't wait for the war on spoons!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness
    ....but with knife crime on the increase in london/uk
    Is knife crime on the increase in the uk?
    Or, is it just more widely reported, as a cheap scare tactic, to back-up the so called war on knives.

They've got rid of the guns, now knives are on the hit list...I can't wait for the war on spoons!
    Bravo!

and BTW, yes, tits are fantastic!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC

So my argument is, if you ban guns, gun crimes would of course be greatly reduced- i.e. following the example of the Brittish.
    The British? You mean the people who carry knives 24/7. You are more likely to be stabbed or mugged there, more so than anywhere else.

Rookie Poster

Default I Dont Need No Stinking Weapon

I Carry A Weapon Everyday, I Have For 20 Years In That Time I Have Pulled It Out 4 Times. Once For A Car Jacking Once For A Drunk Driver Who Pulled A Weapon On Me An Once To Save A Boys Life From A Black Bear,,,An Once Again For A Armed Robbery .......I Never Fired A Shot ..Im Highly Trained In Weapons ....I Bealive An Firepower !!! It Saves Lifes Also ............Scouts Out ! LOL I Hope This Pics Smaller .......I Trying ..An Hay Send A Shout An I Will Show All My Weapons .............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	copy_of_p5180032_editedyy_459.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	206056