Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by needsum
    and I'm not even going to touch that last comment about art. . . lets just get back to the HA good stuff and be friends again!!
    we were alesys friends darling

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Doesn't it strike you as odd that one person on four different occasions has found a use for his firearm? Just shows you how crazy life can be. I've known at least several hundred people who never carry firearms and have never needed to. How should one interpret these stats? Could it be that when firearms are not present less violent resolutions to circumstances and conflicts can be found?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

NO COMMENT THINGS SAID ON THE NET CAN COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU AND WE WOULDNT WANT TO LEAVE A TRAIL OF EVIDENCE NOW WOULD WE. LOL

I AM NOT AS DUMB AS O.J. AND COCHRAN IS DEAD I PLEAD THE FIFTH

Junior Poster

my ipsc racegun para 38super used this from 1994-1999 when i retired from competition

Junior Poster

my older early 90's racegun like 91-93

Junior Poster

my compitition ar15

shoes and guns are my life lol ............not so much guns any more, but i still have 2 safes full

give me prada and parazzi

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    I have a question...

I am opposed to hunting and for the most part the NRA and am for 100% gun control.

Why does anyone need such extreme weapons?
    Because the Government has them and we know how much I trust the government

TES
    William

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

I am a hunter, or at least I used to hunt with my father and I still support sportsmen and the second amendment. But my support falters when I hear people say they need semi-automatic weapons to protect themselves from the black helicopters of the evil government agents who follow them down dark allies at night. That's just whacky and whack-jobs shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a baseball bat, let alone a gun. Yes, I'm against the patriot act but I also understand that a gun won't prevent a computer from "surveilling" your calls. We don't need a semi-automatic weapons to rid ourselves of that legislation.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    I am a hunter, or at least I used to hunt with my father and I still support sportsmen and the second amendment. But my support falters when I hear people say they need semi-automatic weapons to protect themselves from the black helicopters of the evil government agents who follow them down dark allies at night. That's just whacky and whack-jobs shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a baseball bat, let alone a gun. Yes, I'm against the patriot act but I also understand that a gun won't prevent a computer from "surveilling" your calls. We don't need a semi-automatic weapons to rid ourselves of that legislation.

I agree there are black helicopter nut jobs out there, I am not one of them. There is not trusting your government and there is conspiracy theorists. I am the former not the latter. I do not see my right to bear arms as my first line of defense to an increasingly overpowered government it is my last line of defense. I will continue to fight with words long before I "Head to the Hills"

You are absolutely right we do need the elimination of the Patriot Act, Do you honestly think Obama or McCain will do that? Or will they be seduced by the power it gives them? My guess is after January we will still have it.

Define Semi auto? Semi auto is the action 1 pull of the trigger yields a shot, a Ruger 10/22 is a semi auto as well as a lot of Shotguns. Many hunting rifles are also semi auto. Maybe you meant Assault weapon? Then Define assault weapon? To me it is simply any weapon I can assault someone with, I just watched Orgasmo and saw Choderboy assault a bad guy with a dildo, that can be considered an assault weapon.lol. However the government did define it and guess what at the end of the day the AK-47 was outlawed and the Ruger Mini 14 and AR 15 were still available to be bought, Humm why was that? Maybe the Government just looked at cosmetic characteristics of a weapon and not the actual Lethality of the weapon. Not that the lethality of a weapon is any better than cosmetic when it comes "Banning them". While the 7.62 X 39MM and 7.62 X 54mm are impressive calibers as far as being the Scourge of the Weapon world, yeah right....we hunt with calibers that make them look mediocre at best.

I never put down people who decide not to like firearms it is as everything else is, an acquired taste. I happen to like it

TES
    William

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

...we do need the elimination of the Patriot Act, Do you honestly think Obama or McCain will do that?
    Both have supported some form of the patriot bill. But which one do you think will listen to and consider the argument against? Which party do you think is more likely to overturn it?

As far as firearms go, my experience is with rather "primitive" weapons. I've hunted deer with my father's Remington thirty 'aught six. He acquired it from my mother's grandfather who says it saw action: one story puts it in the great war and another puts it in cuba with the rough riders. There's no one around anymore who can clear things up. It's a bolt action and if I remember correctly, it only holds five rounds...quite sufficient for hunting deer. No one in my family ever needed more than two rounds. I hunted groundhogs with an old 22 that only held one round, the one in the chamber. A single barrel 12 guage was for pheasant and rabbit.

So you see, as far as I'm concerned if you can fire more than five rounds or if you don't need to cock it between rounds, it's way more than anyone needs.