Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: For You Brown Nosing Suck Asses

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Having just gone thru that I say it made me stronger.
    Some people are so pathetic that they have to make up lies to the extreme to make themselves look better in hthe eyes of the board. What they fail to realize is that they just show how evil and hateful they are. Some things they post are even jailable offenses.
    Thats actually showing that some people who appear pretty to some are actually ugly on the inside!
    Co-sign.

Junior Poster

Sorry you have asshats being pricks. I happen to think you are very hot and really enjoy when you post sexy pics! I have seen alot of people being negative on here. I would much rather everyone just get in a hot sweaty pile and make eachother feel good...

Quote Originally Posted by darkko
    Sorry you have asshats being pricks. I happen to think you are very hot and really enjoy when you post sexy pics! I have seen alot of people being negative on here. I would much rather everyone just get in a hot sweaty pile and make eachother feel good...
    Thank you. Most people here are actually pretty cool. The few rotten apples are not worth the emotional investment. "No hope, no fear."

Veteran Poster

This one blunt smoking , cackling , long faced , DRAG QUEEN fits this description of a girl that spreads lies about the other girls on the board and pretends she has some exciting life as a low rent hooker. One time , this horse face went to Texas to meet up with Snow White , a girl on HA that before meeting Miss Horse Face had never done prostitution , and together the 2 of them posted ads on Craigslist offering sex for $ 100. ........Then Horse Face and Snow White posted ads uderneath the other Ts's ads saying that same Ts had AIDs in order to defame their competition. ( THIS IS A TRUE STORY ) ... ..... What a glamorous life it is being a cheap whore . Here's a new picture of Miss Fabulous after getting a spray tan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brownhor__196.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	269712  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    This one blunt smoking , cackling , long faced , DRAG QUEEN fits this description of a girl that spreads lies about the other girls on the board and pretends she has some exciting life as a low rent hooker. One time , this horse face went to Texas to meet up with Snow White , a girl on HA that before meeting Miss Horse Face had never done prostitution , and together the 2 of them posted ads on Craigslist offering sex for $ 100. ........Then Horse Face and Snow White posted ads uderneath the other Ts's ads saying that same Ts had AIDs in order to defame their competition. ( THIS IS A TRUE STORY ) ... ..... What a glamorous life it is being a cheap whore . Here's a new picture of Miss Fabulous after getting a spray tan.
    My, but your head is bulbous.

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    HEY THATS MIMI PLASTER!!! OMG!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ugly_5_240.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	77.9 KB 
ID:	269718  

I think Kira is absolutely beautiful...

Professional Poster

blacktgirls

I truly hope your story is just hyperbolic. If true it is a chiiling insight on how repulsive some people can be when they have an agenda or on a mission.