Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by d
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCe
    Wow, another topic chock full of blowhards who know a little about a lot.

The Filters are in place why? Simple, as you can see HungAngels has already been deemed a "non-tgirl friendly environment". It doesn't help if thread that are supposed to aimed at the very girls you guys claim to love and lust after referred to these same girls are "B*****". We never had this problem until a few months ago when a few individuals came here and turned an adult board into a high school board with their unnecessary usage of certain words.

As far as the nee word as somebody put it, my inbox as well as other moderators inboxes are full with requests from members (who strangely have not responded to this post) with either complaints about the sudden surge in the usage of the word, or international users who want to know if this is a racist board because of the frequent useage of the n-word.

Instead of requesting the filters turned off, perhaps you'd do yourself a favor and ask why you feel the need to use words that other people find offensive.

THANK YOU......its like in the past 2 months after that wigger joined the boards this site turned into the projects...this site was cool before but now its like n this and b that, what the hell? i still can't figure out how any self respecting black man would ever refer to himself as a n word, especially outside a group of black people but i guess i'm too mature and grown. all you young bucks need to go google emmitt till and the kkk and see if all that n talk is so cool and fly, and that ebonics post a few months a go was total bullshit

D, shut the fuck up, why are u beating around the bush? This bullshit statement was directed towards me, Y couldnt u just be a man or woman or whatever u are and just say my name? Anyway b\itch, shut the hell up and go watch Springer or something. And dont fucking call me a damn "WIGGER", who the hell still says that? I am a black man, with a mouth just like the rest of you. Instead of putting dick in it and like you, i express myself and use my constitutionally giving right to say what the hell i please. Ya b\itch.........

Shut The Fuck Up......

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DatNigga4Real

D, shut the fuck up, why are u beating around the bush? This bullshit statement was directed towards me, Y couldnt u just be a man or woman or whatever u are and just say my name? Anyway b\itch, shut the hell up and go watch Springer or something. And dont fucking call me a damn "WIGGER", who the hell still says that? I am a black man, with a mouth just like the rest of you. Instead of putting dick in it and like you, i express myself and use my constitutionally giving right to say what the hell i please. Ya b\itch.........
    im laughing right now...you're so stupid u think im talking about you and i'm not, if i was i'd say it right to your online face. what kinda man is scared to call another guy out on the internet? not me, i've always said what the fuck i feel, maybe if u could read between the lines u'd realize who the fuck i was talking bout (moni) and not have been a dumb ass and gotten all wrapped up in this bullshit, geeez. and guess what u don't have a constitutional right to say what you want to say on hungangels because its not a public space, learn the law you dumb ass. if they censor u they censor u its their server.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by d
    Quote Originally Posted by DatNigga4Real

im laughing right now...you're so stupid u think im talking about you and i'm not, if i was i'd say it right to your online face. what kinda man is scared to call another guy out on the internet? not me, i've always said what the fuck i feel, maybe if u could read between the lines u'd realize who the fuck i was talking bout (moni) and not have been a dumb ass and gotten all wrapped up in this bullshit, geeez. and guess what u don't have a constitutional right to say what you want to say on hungangels because its not a public space, learn the law you dumb ass. if they censor u they censor u its their server.
    Dont bullshit boy, u know damn well u was talkin' about me. I was the only person that made the Ebonics thread. U were tryin to horse me and . on a sneak tip and shit. U gonna wait til' she leave HungAngels to say sum shit.

Shut The Fuck Up......

Not taking sides in this, but this is the point the Moderators are trying to make! This started as a good thread that at the least explained things some what! (I know it didn't but just work with me) I didn't read every word of the he said - she said but come on let it go. There are a lot of things posted here that I don't agree with or really piss me of. I try (its hard, nothing better then picking a fight) to be the better adult and respect their veiw and move to the next thread. I know that no one lissen to me because I feel like the Dennis Miller on Monday Night Football after I post something!

PS Mods make the point up front and people will get it! They will also cut you a break and not give you s*$t! No instead treat us like blowhards that don't know anything!

DatNigga4Real,

It was obvious to anyone with the cognitive powers of a three-year old just who D was talking about – and it obviously wasn’t you.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Well D fuck it i quit. no hard feelings if any taken, if u wasnt talking about me then i guess i was jumpin to da conclusions. But you did say "self resepecting black man" . aint black.

Shut The Fuck Up......