Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Old Dracula (Vampira)...

The movie sucks but Teresa Graves was hot!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JANIRA
    How dare you leave out the best of the best in my opinion,,,VAMP WITH GRACE JONES!!!!!
    Vamp is in my honorable mentions as well.

But some do have a good point about Gary Oldman's Dracula.
    that is a terrible overlook on my part.

Default Re: omg

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    I love vampire movies.
    Interview With The Vampire and Queen Of The Damned are my favs
    I love anything written or produced by Anne Rice she is my favorite author and I have read almost every book. Even the ones not about vampires. They are just so erotic and sensual it makes me so hard just thinking about the stories and the way she describes them with such Homo Eroticism.
    I love and have nearly every book by Anne Rice and while Interview with The Vampire was great I found Queen Of The Damned to be a little lacking. I still liked it, but it dropped the ball in comparison to the book.

I also liked

Bram Stoker's Dracula
    The Hamiltons (interesting take on Vamps)
    1st Underworld
    The Lost Boys
    The Forsaken
    Dracula 2000
    30 Days Of Night
    Salem's Lot
    Vampire Hunter D (if it was made into live action, it would be very awesome!)

Grooby, Your My Hero!!!

www.tgirlbeauty.com
    www.blacktgirlsluts.com
    www.shemalebondagevideo.com

Positivity is Prosperity, Negativity is 360 and it comes back Eventually!

Junior Poster

I love vampire movies.
    I love anything written or produced by Anne Rice she is my favorite author and I have read almost every book. Even the ones not about vampires. They are just so erotic and sensual it makes me so hard just thinking about the stories and the way she describes them with such Homo Eroticism.
    Strictly a side note...was anyone aware that Anne Rice is now a complete devout 'born again' Catholic, swears she will never write another vampire book and is working on a trilogy of books about the life and adventures of Jesus?

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Nosferatu but i do love interview and bram stokers as well. There are alot of good ones, whats the worst? what are everyone opinions on werewolf flicks? i liked silverbullet it was kinda weak but i was a kid

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    I love vampire movies.
    Strictly a side note...was anyone aware that Anne Rice is now a complete devout 'born again' Catholic, swears she will never write another vampire book and is working on a trilogy of books about the life and adventures of Jesus?
    i will never make fun of anyones religion but that news is weak! Plus i think jesus was banging Aramaic tgirls from 18-32 then he decided to go into dads business, took mary magdelene too, and rounded up some apostles. so i guess in short im looking forward to her best work according to whoever translates her books in a few thousand years

Also a side note ive just rededicated my life to not being catholic like the rest of my family as they seem to suck the fun out of worshiping Supernatural imaginary ghosts.
    Ps. god if your reading this, i totally killed that virgin and my harvest was still shitty! Whats Going On?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    Nosferatu but i do love interview and bram stokers as well. There are alot of good ones, whats the worst? what are everyone opinions on werewolf flicks? i liked silverbullet it was kinda weak but i was a kid
    i feel the same way about silver bullet. love the book though.

the howling
    american werewolf in london
    werewolf of london (1935)
    the wolf man (1941)
    the curse of the werewolf
    wolfen
    the company of wolves
    dog soldiers
    brotherhood of the wolf (tho it wasn't technically about werewolves)

i'm hoping the wolfman (2009) with benecio del toro is going to be good.

I am old school when it comes to vampire flicks. Man, you have gotta include some of Christopher Lee's films. Hammer Films really did a wonderful job with him starring as The Prince of Darkness. I would say that the first Blade film is probably the greatest vampire film to come out in recent years. The film was a mixture of horror, science fiction, suspense, and action. It is a pure classic!

I agree that every film on the original poster's list deserve high honors as well. I have been trying to get the frost bitten film, but I am having a difficult time in doing so. There is a new vampire film titled "Be Careful Who You Let In". It have been getting some pretty good reviews. Check it out if you have time.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections
    Stay tuned... i'm planning to do a " Best Werewolf movie" list very soon
    as well.

Happy Halloween.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Remy757Photog
    I love vampire movies.
    I love and have nearly every book by Anne Rice and while Interview with The Vampire was great I found Queen Of The Damned to be a little lacking. I still liked it, but it dropped the ball in comparison to the book.

I also liked

Bram Stoker's Dracula
    The Hamiltons (interesting take on Vamps)
    1st Underworld
    The Lost Boys
    The Forsaken
    Dracula 2000
    30 Days Of Night
    Salem's Lot
    Vampire Hunter D (if it was made into live action, it would be very awesome!)
    i'll have to check out the Hamiltons. i think it's one of those Afterhour
    Darkfest horror movies. Still at the bottom of my Netflix queue but
    now i'll have to bump it out.
    They now have a Lost Boys Part 2: "the Tribe" out on DVD.
    i rented it but i was disappointed.