Default Rednecks for Obama -Obama brings people together

Obama brings people together
    "I don't care about his beer, I care about his intelligence."

"We've had many democratic presidents, and we will still have our guns."

"He is brilliant. And he's not an elitist, though he has the education to be."

-Tony Viessman, Co-Founder - Rednecks for Obama

"We need to build the economy from the bottom up, none of this trickle down business. Just because you're white and southern don't mean you have to vote Republican."

- Les Spencer, Co-Founder - Rednecks for Obama

"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power."

- President William Jefferson Clinton (08/27/0

"How many times do you have to get hit over the head before you figure out who's hitting you?"

- Harry S. Truman (talking to farmers about why they shouldn't vote Republican anymore) sent to us by Jonny in California

News Flash!
    In the News: Rednecks for Obama were featured on the CBS Evening News on 10/20! For more press, check out the News section

Rednecks for Obama
    http://www.rednecks4obama.com/HomePage.php

Attached Images Attached Images  

What's next? Bigots and racists for Obama? :>)

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Default Racists for Obama , The economy is trumping racism,”

Racists for Obama , The economy is trumping racism,”

here is the reason why using the fireman example &

Racists for Obama , The economy is trumping racism,”

The notion that there might be “racists for Obama,” as one Democrat called them, comes against the backdrop of a country whose white voters largely accept the notion of a black president.

“The economy is trumping racism,” said Kurt Schmoke, the dean of Howard University Law School and a former Baltimore mayor. “A lot of people who we might think wouldn’t vote their pocketbook because of race — now they are.”

“If you go to a white neighborhood in the suburbs and ask them, ‘How would you feel about a large black man kicking your door in,’ they would say, ‘That doesn’t sound good to me,’” said Democratic political consultant Paul Begala. “But if you say, 'Your house is on fire, and the firefighter happens to be black,' it’s a different situation.”

“The house is on fire, and one guy seems like he’s calm and confident and in charge, and that’s the only option,” he said.

That is, in less dramatic terms, more or less the campaign’s official talking point, a version of the longtime Democratic hope that class will — or at least should — matter more than race.

“Voters are less interested in the hot button and are more interested in the cooling economy,” said Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. (D-Ill.), an Obama ally who is as on-message as his father is

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1008/14691.html

Default We're voting for the n*****!"

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    What's next? Bigots and racists for Obama? :>)

From fivethirtyeight.com:

"So a canvasser goes to a woman's door in Washington, Pennsylvania. Knocks. Woman answers. Knocker asks who she's planning to vote for. She isn't sure, has to ask her husband who she's voting for. Husband is off in another room watching some game. Canvasser hears him yell back, "We're votin' for the n***er!"
    Woman turns back to canvasser, and says brightly and matter of factly: "We're voting for the n***er."

In this economy, racism is officially a luxury. How is John McCain going to win if he can't win those voters?"

Let's start making "Racists for Obama" tee shirts! WHO'S WITH ME?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by worthy2
    prepare to be disappointed when obama doesnt do anything. LOL
    These paulbots are such sore losers and crybabies...in addition to being totally full of shit.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Default a Confederate flag with a vote for OBAMA SIGN