Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Anne Pressly 1982-2008

Platinum Poster

this is incredibly sad news

i was under the same impression im sure most were that she was going to get better as the swelling had gone down since arriving at the hospital

Gold Poster

I agree with jen really sad news,what kind of psychotic person beats a helpless women like that,this just really f**king upsets me alot.

R.I.P

This was some fucked up shit.
    Where was her boyfriend?

Wow, I knew she was badly beaten, but not to the point it was fatal. Damned that's fucked up...

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

this is soooo sad. 26 yrs old and nothing but life ahead. why do people do these things to each other? more and more every day

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

just read about this before I logged on...........

Random attack my ass, someone targeted her, I hope they do a Madison aka Bigdickbitch anal pounding daily to the dude that ended her life every morning in prison to remind him how much of a bitch he was for taking her life.............

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

This is very sad, and disgusting at the same time. For those of you that expressed dismay and lack of understanding as to how this could happen, welcome to your fellow man.

It would be my pleasure to impart the same treatment upon the individual that did this, should they positively identify the scum bag.

My sincere condolences to the family.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Anyways, it was probably someone she knew and trusted (friend, acquaintance, relative) or a stalker.
    The savagry, the focus on her head (she was beautiful) and the fact that only a purse was stolen for "effect" leads me to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    just read about this before I logged on...........

Random attack my ass, someone targeted her, I hope they do a Madison aka Bigdickbitch anal pounding daily to the dude that ended her life every morning in prison to remind him how much of a bitch he was for taking her life.............

JWBL
    Hmmm.....very interesting reply.