Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Old Yeller is wagging his tail in agreement!

Rookie Poster

Jamaican? Hmm, since I am Jamaican, please elaborate on your experience with the locals. Just curious for obvious reasons, I'm sure I don't have to explain?

Veteran Poster

Mia, there's no need for you to come back. You should just disappear into oblivion.

Default Jamaica

Jamaica . . . . of course there are some reasons being in Jamaica would be dangerous for a TS but my interactions with the locals were kind. I have family and friends there and I always have a few men with me when Im in public. We have relatives all over the island and a driver to take me to the store and such places. The house keeper is native and has been taking care of the property for years and knows everyone. Its obvious one wouldnt want to be flashy or look like a tourist and I have the ability to blend in most situations. I do what everyone does . . . I grocery shop go and have a couple beef patties, go to the beach or have dinner at a resort.

In regards to history or people not liking me I really dont understand why? I dont know any of the people who say things about me or have never even met them. Im sure it just makes a person feel good to try and devalue a person or persona they will never know.

And disappearing into oblivion is simply not something I will ever do because there are companies and people who like me and for them I will continue to grow and grow and GROW!

Im not going anywhere anytime soon . . . . trust me you will all be seeing a lot more of me very very soon.

5 Star Poster

not knowing you, I can't testify to your personality. but I do know you're hot as hell

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by MiaIsabella1985
    Jamaica . . . . of course there are some reasons being in Jamaica would be dangerous for a TS but my interactions with the locals were kind. I have family and friends there and I always have a few men with me when Im in public. We have relatives all over the island and a driver to take me to the store and such places. The house keeper is native and has been taking care of the property for years and knows everyone. Its obvious one wouldnt want to be flashy or look like a tourist and I have the ability to blend in most situations. I do what everyone does . . . I grocery shop go and have a couple beef patties, go to the beach or have dinner at a resort.

In regards to history or people not liking me I really dont understand why? I dont know any of the people who say things about me or have never even met them. Im sure it just makes a person feel good to try and devalue a person or persona they will never know.

And disappearing into oblivion is simply not something I will ever do because there are companies and people who like me and for them I will continue to grow and grow and GROW!

Im not going anywhere anytime soon . . . . trust me you will all be seeing a lot more of me very very soon.
    That's cool, I haven't been there in 10 years, and last time I checked out a Youtube vid, that sentiment hasn't changed. Glad you have fam and had a good time.

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

i watched a couple of your youtube vids. jamaica is pretty. so you are michelle levelle and mia isabella. whats that all about?

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

Looking good Mia

Rookie Poster

show me your dick

yessir

Default mine

do you like?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sans_titre_1_198.jpg 
Views:	795 
Size:	101.7 KB 
ID:	205921