Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default my sao paulo trip...true story!

So,i went to brazil for the first time.it was a business trip but being a shemale lover for nearly ten years,i knew i was going to the belly of the beast...the first night there i took a cab to the republica area as i did read here on hungangel...saw i couple of kind of passable bonecas as they call them there but most of them were not even working...it was dissapointing but as i found out the next day ,i wasnt even in the right area even thought i was very close.so after more research,i found ourt that the ''strip'' was actually a couple of street further up(rua general something ,i forgot).i asked a cab for direction in my broken portuguese and took a walk there....finally!i was in shemale heaven!took a couple of round to see all of them and on my third round who do i see on a corner...Amanda Gaucha!now this girl fit alll my requirements:big ass, caramel skin,cute face,perfect boobs...and to my surprise she only asked me for 50 reas(do the math its really cheap)we went to a nearby motel we i had to rent a room for 15 reas,it was really like those rooms in the movies with the radio mounted in the bed...this girl really loves dick btw;im quite big but she enjoyes it so much,even asked me to push it deeper!on top of that shes really friendly.the next day,went to the same spot and couldnt believe my eyes when i saw Samantha Di Piacci standing tall in front of me!same price as Amanda.but not as friendly...her body was flawless just like in the movies but she had some mc cain spasms on ger face,too much surgery i guess!she didnt want to fuck at first but because she was flattered when i explain to her that she is a superstar all over the world and that i've been her fan for years,she let me penetrate her,i even made her cum...i also saw a couple of other "stars" wich i forgot the name....didnt really feel like its such a dangerous place,the food i nice n cheap,ppl are friendly....really worth the trip guys!

Default the beautiful Amanda

she's definitely worth it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	asstoyedshemales_com_amanda_gaucha_002_480.jpg 
Views:	4307 
Size:	158.4 KB 
ID:	205233  

Junior Poster

Awesome story.

Just so we all know if/when we ever get there.... The street that is the gold mine is Rua General .....??? I might only have a short time there and don't want to waste time in the wrong area!!!

F

Default the infamous Samantha

she was blonde when i met her...

Name:	onlytgirls_com_samantha_08_646.jpg 
Views:	3990 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	205234  

its rua general jardim,its a couple of minutes walk from the Republica Park.Also check the surrounding streets...I also had an encouter in the day time with a less famous girl,she brought me to a tall building (about 40 floor)nearby.apparently a lot of tgirls live there,u cant miss it!

Junior Poster

Wow! 50BRL = $21.63

Rua General Jardim

Rua Amaral Gurgel with Major Sertório

Rua Major Sertório with Rua Rego Freitas

They are all close and are fine spots for picking up streetwalkers.

regards

Silver Poster

Nice trip.

Rookie Poster

did you fucked her like those?

Name:	amanda_edi1063_135.jpg 
Views:	3293 
Size:	195.4 KB 
ID:	205448   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amanda_edi1051_133.jpg 
Views:	3267 
Size:	248.7 KB 
ID:	205449   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amanda_edi1048_242.jpg 
Views:	3276 
Size:	169.7 KB 
ID:	205450  

Rookie Poster

and those

Name:	amanda_edi1101_637.jpg 
Views:	3270 
Size:	337.6 KB 
ID:	205451   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amanda_edi1099_172.jpg 
Views:	3258 
Size:	217.5 KB 
ID:	205452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	amanda_edi1066_187.jpg 
Views:	3259 
Size:	301.6 KB 
ID:	205453