Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by worthy2
    Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Normally I just ignore your posts, Mr. unWorthy2. But seeing as you addressed your last one to me I’ll answer.

…is a corporate sellout and does not care about the interest of the people …
    Yeah, we all know your visceral evaluations of the candidates. So what? Who are who? How would you know what someone other than yourself cares about? Why are we supposed to care about the ejaculations of a dickhead piece of shit like you? The only valid reasons for taking anybody's postings seriously are the observations, reasons and arguments they make in those posts, not the puke and the poison they spew. Take note this criticism contains both an observation and a bit of poison.

…but rather the corporations that gave him fund support.
    Obama’s support comes overwhelmingly from the grass roots. The average contribution to his campaign is about $200. So who will have him in their pockets? Answer: The people.

You claim he

…has ducked every major issue…
    But you’re obviously are too occupied with throwing feces to inform us how his stands on the economy, Iraq, Afghanistan, health care, taxes etc. constitute ducking. If he in fact ducked these issues then it would be impossible for you to disagree with him. Ducking an issue means “to avoid taking a position on the issue.” His positions on these major issues are quite clear. Clear enough that you might in fact disagree with them. So which is it? [Do you disagree with Obama on the major issues or not?] You can't have it both ways.
    You dont know jackshit and even if you did you would still be blind to the facts and try and put a spin around it. Face it asshole the only reason you are voting for Obama is because you see him as a black man. In reality he is as white as brian gumbel. How much money has Wall street donated idiot? There is a reason why they are backing him jackass,

So listen you dogface ugly bitch you truly are one the uglyest horrible looking trannies I have ever seen so give it up and go back to being a homothug.
    Well said, shortbus! We need more great minds like this in the P & R section. Certainly no surprise that this rocket scientist is a Ron Paulbot.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Normally I just ignore your posts, Mr. unWorthy2. But seeing as you addressed your last one to me I’ll answer.

…is a corporate sellout and does not care about the interest of the people …
    Yeah, we all know your visceral evaluations of the candidates. So what? Who are who? How would you know what someone other than yourself cares about? Why are we supposed to care about the ejaculations of a dickhead piece of shit like you? The only valid reasons for taking anybody's postings seriously are the observations, reasons and arguments they make in those posts, not the puke and the poison they spew. Take note this criticism contains both an observation and a bit of poison.

…but rather the corporations that gave him fund support.
    Obama’s support comes overwhelmingly from the grass roots. The average contribution to his campaign is about $200. So who will have him in their pockets? Answer: The people.

You claim he

…has ducked every major issue…
    But you’re obviously are too occupied with throwing feces to inform us how his stands on the economy, Iraq, Afghanistan, health care, taxes etc. constitute ducking. If he in fact ducked these issues then it would be impossible for you to disagree with him. Ducking an issue means “to avoid taking a position on the issue.” His positions on these major issues are quite clear. Clear enough that you might in fact disagree with them. So which is it? [Do you disagree with Obama on the major issues or not?] You can't have it both ways.
    You dont know jackshit and even if you did you would still be blind to the facts and try and put a spin around it. Face it asshole the only reason you are voting for Obama is because you see him as a black man. In reality he is as white as brian gumbel. How much money has Wall street donated idiot? There is a reason why they are backing him jackass,

So listen you dogface ugly bitch you truly are one the uglyest horrible looking trannies I have ever seen so give it up and go back to being a homothug.
    Well said, shortbus! We need more great minds like this in the P & R section. Certainly no surprise that this rocket scientist is a Ron Paulbot.
    Yea your so intelligent? Paulbot? As oppossed to what an idiot who votes for someone because they feel someone is not as bad as the other. Thats a backwards ass mentallity.
    Who are you referring to, shortbus? That doesn't describe myself or any other Obama voter that I know. Nevertheless, your tinfoil hero Ron Paul, who's only sane position is being against the war(a no-brainer if there ever was one) has a history of dangerously right-wing views on social and other issues. He recently addressed the lunatic John Birch Society...you paulbots are deluded fools who take out your misguided bitterness on the only sane choice for the US...Obama.

Suck it up, crybaby.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by unworthy2
    What kind of frustrated cretin spews this garbage at someone they disagree with? This unworthy little creep needs to carry his sorry ass back to the wanker section.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

It's really just too much fun setting off this bow-legged, little dinky wanker and watching him dance around, cussin' like yosemite sam shootin' himself in the foot. Watch this:

Hey, Worthy2, right back at you:
    fuck you and fuck your views.
    ...wait for it.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Dude you need to pull on your pud more often, the level of aggression is out of control. This is a forum, people voice differing views; one can state an opinion without resorting to personal attacks.

Platinum Poster

It's really just too much fun setting off this bow-legged, little dinky wanker and watching him dance around, cussin' like yosemite sam shootin' himself in the foot.
    LMAO...yet he remains so eloquent throughout....

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    It's really just too much fun setting off this bow-legged, little dinky wanker and watching him dance around, cussin' like yosemite sam shootin' himself in the foot.
    LMAO...yet he remains so eloquent throughout....
    You sound like the ultimate geek. You try to come off as this intelligent person but you are not. Anybody dumb enough to vote for obama obviously has no common sense. You can go to school for job training for 4 to 8 years but it doesnt mean you are intelligent.
    So you are voting for McCain/Palin? Or is it a '3rd' party candidate that doesn't have a chance? Where's the common sense to that? To become president a person had to appeal the a broad cross section of people, inlcuding corporate powers.

Both of the two candidates are corporate sock puppets. They would never have been allowed to get this far, had they stood for monumental shift and really changing the paradigm... All this will come into view

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    fuck mccain and obama and fuck anyone who votes for these idiots.
    There ya go. Way to show respect for your fellow citizens.
    Ditto: What Braveman said.

Worthy2 Why would anyone listen to your ideas of change, if you can't respect them? I respect Ralph Nader a lot, but people who are voting for McCain or Obama are pragmatists. One of them is going to be President, not Ralph Nader. I have a lot of respect for Cynthia McKinney, but voting for her would ony be a meanless gesture. So what are your options? You are still free to advocate what things you believe will make this a better nation.

The way to go is from what is taught in ancient wisdom. Treat people the way you would like to be treated.

And by the way, it does not take a lot of skill to call someone a curse word. I learned a lot of curse words when I was about six years old. I suggest you re-think the way you communicate to others here. If you want respect ...

worthy2, if you don't live in a swing state, by all means, vote for Ralph. I voted for him in 2000, but only because Gore was a sure thing in my state.

There are real differences between the Dems and the rethugnicans in this election. The Dems, who were pretty much 'republican-lite' during the 90's, have been forced to adopt more populist positions because it's the only way they can win. Obama is very middle-of-the-road, but that's a lot better than far right like McCain. And sweet Jesus, does anybody in their right mind want Palin anywhere near the WH?

This could be a blowout, or it could be damn close. Obama seems to be well ahead, but there will be a lot of monkey business on election day. Who knows? The Supremes may be appointing yet another President.

Florida 2000 showed us that every vote counts (512 votes decided that one). Either Obama or McCain will be Pres after the smoke clears - which may take awhile, if the lawyers become involved. Which one is better (not best) for America and the world?